These cabinet pulls are very nice quality and did wonders to update our kitchen. We had yellowish-oak cabinets with brass pulls which really dated the kitchen and I was anxious to remodel. Once I put on these new pulls, it really updated the whole tone of the room and reduced the "yellow" tone of our cabinets. I don't feel the need to paint or change the cabinets any time soon. Great investment!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good color representation.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description
Bought these with the 3-Ring knobs and it is such a close match I'm surprised it isn't pointed out as a match set. They look wonderful together and really fixed our kitchen up nice. We have a 5000 sqft home, but our budget has been going out of control so I bought these to help save a little money. I'd say we saved over $500 buying these and the quality looks not one bit different than the expensive knobs you find in catalogs for $15-$20.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They are a little darker thna picture shows, but very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
These handles are a great addition to my kitchen. Also purchased the Stone Mill Nantucket Cup Oil Rubbed Bronze Cabinet Pulls for the drawers. They look awesome together. Much more solid than the ones I saw at the local home improvement store. I live in a 100+ year old home, and these compliment the style beautifully.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? site descripton was spot on
Looked at many handles to replace our old ones. These were perfect. Color matched our oil rubbed bronze faucet and looked good with our brown tile flooring. Liked the little circular design on the ends (which matched our circular light fixtures) and the space for fingers underneath to hold onto was really good without looking too big. Installed nicely (Screws that came with worked for our cabinet doors, however we had to use our old screws on the drawers where the wood was thicker. Not a big deal though)
These pulls are some of the most beautiful I have seen. The pictures don't do them justice. They have a nice satin feel and compliment our country kitchen so well. I would recommend them for new construction or replacements. I am extremely happy with the purchase. Gorgeous!
I ordered this pull also as a replacement for some brass ones that I had previously. I was looking for a backplate to go with this pull because my old pulls also had backplates and I was worried that the wood on my cabinet doors might have changed a little. These pulls were long enough and with the extention on the ends covered the area when my backplates used to be. They have really updated the look in my kitchen. Thanks for a great product!