The light fits my needs and so I will keep it but the seam and the crooked light buffer are annoying and show a lack of quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a light gray, like I thought it would be.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The pendant is beautiful but the seam of the lampshade is very noticable and the buffer shielding the light bulbs is crooked and can't seem to be straightened.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty good.
The pendant is beautiful but very poorly made Nothing lined up with the material; the color strip is completely uneven around the shade and the screws that came with it were already stripped. We immediately called and unfortunately they were sold out. This is a definite return!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poorly made. The color strip around the shade was very uneven and the plastic piece that covers the bulbs did not fit. All the screws were stripped
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Based on some of the previous reviews about the contrasting fabric detailing being misaligned or crooked on the shade and the diffuser not sitting flat, I almost didn't order this light. Mine showed up in perfect condition, so either I got lucky or the manufacturer's quality control has improved. The shade looks a little different in person than online, but perhaps even better. It's a woven fabric that has an overall visual effect of light gray and in direct light, a bit silvery, which is very pretty. I would definitely recommend this light.
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this product considering the price. It looks more expensive that it was and I've have several compliments. Very pleased with this purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colour on site matched product in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurately described.
I am so pleased with this light. It looks fantastic over my dining table which is in my kitchen area and is a nice complement to my other glass/chrome fixtures in the kitchen area. The shade has a slight sheen to the texture which gives it a really pretty glow.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was more on the gray side than I expected but in looking at the online photo it is very similar to what is shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality. My husband did have to fiddle a bit to get the diffuser to lay flat
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accruate
Great light at a great price. This looks great in my dining room. I highly recommend!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great light. Plenty heavy and looks great installed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
After reading the mixed reviews, I was hesitant to order this light, but the look was right so we took a chance. It arrived well packaged and in a timely fashion. Upon opening, we were disappointed to find that the shade had a large pucker - not a dent from damage, but more a pucker where the material didn't sit right, about 5 inches in size, so it rendered the fixture unusable. It's too bad, because the design and style are nice and the color would have been perfect, but we ended up going with another light. From the other reviews, it sounds like it may be hit or miss as far as defects. On another note, the light is quite large, bigger than your standard drum light, so if your space is smallish, it may not be the right proportions for you...it would have looked like a flying saucer in our eating space, but in a larger room, it could be quite elegant.
I was hesitant to purchase based on other reviews but took a chance and was pleasantly surprised. Was easy to assemble. Took the advise of someone and threaded the wire every other link to help it hang straight. Good tip. No problems with the trim being uneven. The shade appears very much like the picture. When lit though it has a sort of tan tint. It is not obnoxiously bright either. Just the right amount of diffused light but not too dim. I was thinking I would need a dimmer before installation but no need. This lamp is big. I mean really big. Think twice if you have a low ceiling or small space. I have a 48" square table and was afraid it would overpower it but its ok.