I actually purchased the 108" version of these but I'll write the review here since these are in stock. I ordered "Pearl" which is actually an ivory pearl (for the person who said the beige- I'm guessing cream- color they ordered was too yellow, get the pearl color). These look spectacular in my bedroom- lush, romantic, and sophisticated. The color has a bit of a shine to it and the crinkly feel of the fabric is really versatile. My house isn't really formal overall, but the curtains work for sure. I had actually purchased some less expensive cotton curtains originally but they just didn't have that rich feeling I was looking for. I have a large sheepskin rug in the room too, which adds to the tactile depth in the room. If you can find these in the color and length you want them, they are a must buy!
These are really lovely curtains. Even though they're not lined, they have a nice drape to them and I didn't even need to iron or steam before hanging. They went straight from the package to the windows with no wrinkles. I bought 2 Antique Blue panels which looked a little more slate blue/silver blue on my monitor. In reality, they are a shade or two deeper and a truer blue color without the grey tinge as shown. Still, they worked fine in my room so I kept them anyway. They have a nice texture and subtle sheen that is very elegant.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not an antique blue...more of a medium-to-dark true blue. Still pretty though.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description aside from the color
Even with the slight color difference between orders the curtains are beautiful on the windows. Very classy and a little shimmery. I love them and would order them again..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I ordered 1 pair of the pearl.to see the quality and color. I liked the curtains and ordered two more pair(all for the same triple window). The color was slightly different in the two pair from the first one. More ivory.Once hung the difference was not noticeable enough to return them.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good. These are not lined so the light filters in and brightens the room with a pretty glow, especially when the sun is on that side of the house.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate.
I would not choose these products if you really care about the color quality. They are very different in person
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Buyer beware - if you nned colors that match, do not buy this brand. The colors shown are not the same in person. I tried two of these, the Coral and the Pearl. The Pearl is not a pearl color, unless you think a yellow tinge is considered pearl. It's not even offwhite, its off yellow
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Color quality is way off!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? size, measurements are the same, color is not
I am truly happy with the purchase of the Stephano Rod Pocket drapes. The color (Spruce) was more golden than green which was a lovely surprise. The texture and weight of the drapes allows it to hang nicely. It has given my tiny living room a touch of elegance.
very pleased...they hang well, the color is great.......texture is great....I'm very pleased
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? much better than I expected
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
Wonderful weight of fabric, beautiful color, aquamarine, texture is a sort of verticle ribing that enables the panel to hang perfectly and no wrinkles! It fits a 3" rod pocket perfectly which is so hard to find... it will also take a round,cafe rod... very versatile piece, bought 4 panels for two single windows and a fifth panel to sew two rod pocket valances. A valance will fit between the set of panels on each of the two windows....so it covers the middle of the rod pockets..... PERFECT!
These curtains have a wonderful texture. The texture is more interesting and elegant than plainer panels without being too feminine. The Antique Blue is a truer blue than I expected (on my computer looked to have more silver). These do not block light, but offer good privacy.
I ordered the bisket color and it was more of a gold. I knew right away that this was not the color I wanted so I didn't even open them up. Not sure if I would recommend them. I sent them back and had to pay ** to return them...think I'll just go to a store to buy.
Ordered 4 of these panels in black for our basement music studio with red walls and gold floors...they look so classy. We had to hem them to be floor length, but the next shorter length would have been too short. The material was easy to work with for cutting and sewing. It has just the right amount of sheen and texture. Not too much, but it adds some interest and makes them look more expensive. Very happy I took the risk of ordering without seeing them.
I ordered several sets of these curtains in different colors and had high expectations due to the number of positive reviews for this product. These curtain panels did not disappoint! They look really luxurious in my bedroom, kitchen, and dining room. For the price, this product is a steal!