Bought this to expand our kitchen space----it looks great and very professional. We had a little trouble trying to figure out how to hang it since the studs did not match up with our wall---however, our real estate agent suggested we bolt a piece of plywood to the wall (painted the color of the wall) and then attach the rack to the plywood. You'd never even notice the wood behind it. It seems very sturdy, with lots of pots and pans hanging from it. It is a great addition to our kitchen!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
Easy to put up, sturdy and looks just like the picture--very handsome and practical in our kitchen. We have 9 heavy All Clad pots & pans hanging from the hooks (11 hooks came with it, not 12 as advertized) and 2 large stock pots sitting on the top shelf. Great value compared to the high dollar pot racks we'd been pricing at gormet kitchen specialty stores. [The package was missing one washer needed for installation, however--not a big deal.]
This product worked great, the holes to mount it were 32 inches apart (16 on center studs, so you can mount it to studs due to the weight of the pans) and it worked out well. the directions looked like they were drawn by a 6 yr old though...probably could use better instructions, but the quality of the materials, the finish of the metal etc, all worked well, I'm happy w/ the purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. worked well, high quality metal, heavy gauge
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Looked great from the website. I was impressed when it arrived. It took 2 people to install but it was easy with the right tools. My wife wanted one for a while and I resisted. Stupid mistake. I should have bought it sooner. Our kitchen looks so much better.
We ordered two of these pot racks, and they arrived yesterday. The directions say to only mount in studs, but that wasn't really an option for us. We were putting them next to each other, offset in height a bit. But the studs were not usable there. We used SnapToggle (http://***) and they worked great. We have 12 pots and pans hanging from them and they're very secure. Love the look and they work great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very substantial, looks great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I like clean lines and not too many frills. I've bought 3 of these already, one for each house I've lived in in recent decades. So glad they've been selling these for well over a decade. Obviously, I never grow tired of it. I just LOVE this pot rack.
I couldn't find studs in the area I needed, so I screwed up a big piece of wood and then this to that hunk of wood. It STILL looks awesome! I love the finish that matches my stainless steel appliances and this has freed up my cabinets! It's sturdy and beautiful!