these are medium-weight pruning scissors. They are well made and will cut through a branch about 1 to 2 inches. I have not used them on cardboard or paper or fabric, but they are great for all around trimming.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? didn't care about the color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I was not pleased with them. they cut paper and zip ties easily, but I'm in the data network field and these cheesy snips couldn't cut a cat6 cable very well and I cut hundreds every day, and went back to my IDEAL scissors I got at lowes 2yrs ago. my scissors work perfectly!
I didn't use these I think for what they are made for but they worked out very nicely
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it was fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? it was the same
I bought these thinking they would be a good way to cut a rug pad I bought on OS. I had heard that cutting the pad to size was a little hard. These were terrible. Not sharp at all and hard to use. I ended up using my regular scissors for the job and it worked out fine. I doubt these could even cut paper. Don't bother...