This 30-inch stainless steel kitchen sink makes a perfect addition to your next kitchen remodel. With a modern farmhouse apron style, this sink's unique shape has been perfectly designed to accommodate your special design needs....more
This 30-inch stainless steel kitchen sink makes a perfect addition to your next kitchen remodel. With a modern farmhouse apron style, this sink's unique shape has been perfectly designed to accommodate your special design needs.
Sink style: Undermount
Sink type: Kitchen
Sink material: 16 gauge, 304 Stainless Steel
Rubber padding application for in-use noise reduction
The undermount fit allows for easy cleaning and provides a crisp, streamlined look to your kitchen. This kitchen essential features an innovative rubber padding to reduce clanging when pots hit the bottom of the sink, while the undercoated insulation helps lessen overall condensation. Offering excellent functionality, this sink also comes with a colander drain.
Exterior: 30.25 inches x 22.5 inches
Interior: 28 inches x 18 inches
Bowl Depth: 10 inches
Drain opening diameter: 3.5 inches
304 Stainless Steel
20 - 31"
10 - 13", 10 - 13""
Number of Bowl
9 inches or More
Number of Basin
Number of Hole
Sink Drain location
Thank you. Your feedback will help us create the best experience for our customers.
I knew when I looked for a sink that I wanted a little smaller one. This is the perfect size. It arrived wrapped in a bag inside a box that weighed 50lbs. It was in perfect condition and remained that way during the whole house building process. It is now installed and is beautiful with the granite. Great price and product. Thanks again Overstock.
How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellant quality, heavy, well made.
How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
So I am just starting a kitchen remodel and wanted a farmhouse style sink. However, I am ordering my cabinets in an off-white tone (not bright white) and I was concerned about a bright white sink or matching off-whites. Too hard!!! Instead I initally ordered an undermount sink from Overstock because I was afraid the stainless farmhouse style would be too contemporary (I like rustic, cottage style design). It was really nice, but I felt a little let down...like I would be compromising too much. I bit the bullet, returned that sink (Overstock was awesom about that) and ordered this one. I am so happy!! It is really sturdy and heavy; I love the rounded front and I think it will actually be a great fit in the design of the overall kitchen...maybe even enhace it by marrying the traditinal with the modern.
How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As expected
How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description
I bought this sink after many late nights of searching the internet for a good deal in this style. I am very happy with the look and quality of this sink. I wouldn't have found a better deal anywhere else!
How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on.
Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
Hello jbincolorado, items are restocked as they become available; however we cannot guarantee an item will be restocked. Thank you for shopping with us. Vicki Hoverstockcustomercare2 on Jul 8, 2014
My husband is a carpenter & is the owner of ******.com Next month, he will be remodeling our kitchen. I am looking to purchase the Stainless Steel 30-inch Farmhouse Apron Sink Item #: 13038971. My question is this: can a garbage disposal be mounted under this type of sink?jpd59 on Sep 9, 2013Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
Thank you for inquiring about the Stainless Steel 30-inch Farmhouse Apron Sink. Yes you can mount a garbage disposal under this sink. Thank you for shopping with us.
overstockcustomercare1 on Sep 17, 2013
Hello kflorio1, we are unable to disclose the manufacturer of some of our products; however, Overstock.com stands behind every product we sell. When necessary we can contact suppliers if a product issue arises. Please let us know if you have any further questions.overstockcustomercare1 on Aug 2, 2013
What is the actual height of the apron. Standard cabinetry measures 7 inches above the cabinet door to the top of counter. Also, is this a Kraus brand?rdhollister on Feb 9, 2013Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
is there a PDF cut sheet that I can download? A picture is worth.....................oldhokie on Oct 31, 2012Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
This link will take you to the spec sheet: http://highpointcollection.com/hp3020apr.html.overstockcustomercare1 on Nov 2, 2012
WHAT IS THE HEIGHT OF THE APRON SO THAT I CAN DETERMINE WHAT SINK BASE CABINET TO PURCHASE. Also the picture shows a drain basket, but the specs indicate that there is not one. (not a big deal)oldhokie on Oct 31, 2012Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
1. Carefully remove Sink from carton and inspect for damage. Do not install damaged unit.
2. Installation of the Apron Sink requires custom cabinetry designed to accommodate this type of sink. We recommend that an experienced cabinet maker is responsible for modifications to existing cabinets if needed.
3. Highpoint Collection does not accept liability for damage to Countertop or Cabinetry during installation of sink.
4. To ensure a correct fit we recommend cabinet maker or designers have the sink in hand to make accurate measurements.
5. When preparing the countertop cut-out, we recommend an overhang of approximately 1/4" of the sink rim.
6. Please make sure silicone use is kept to a minimum and the sink is cleaned right away from any excess.
7. The Underside of the Apron sink has a Â¾ Inch Flange which will be used as the support for the sink and the point of adhesion.
8. Position Sink on cabinet base and mark it. Once in desired location, check that the underside of the sink bowl has clearance so that the weight of the sink is on the perimeter. Make any necessary adjustments to the base cabinet. Keep in mind, there needs to be enough space behind the sink on the countertop for the faucet, and there needs to be an opening for the plumbing connections to be fitted on the underside of the sink.
9. Once the hole is checked and the sink is in position, apply a bead of silicone on the base cabinet perimeter where the sink flanges will rest.
The sides of the sink are fully finished so the sink may be adjusted to a desired overhang.
10. Once the sink is in place, the countertop template can now be made.overstockcustomercare1 on Mar 20, 2012
Also what are the product install specs. I need to know the depth on the exterior so that I can make sure the apron fits my cabinet.kjr927 on Mar 13, 2012Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
The interior dimensions are 28 inches x 18 inches, and the bowl depth is 10 inches.overstockcustomercare1 on Mar 14, 2012
Shop Overstock.com and find the best online deals on everything for your home and your family. We work every day to bring you discounts on new products across our entire store. Whether you're looking for memorable gifts or everyday essentials, you can buy them here for less.
OVERSTOCK.COM - IT'S ALL ABOUT THE O™ O.com Prices™