I bought this sink for a kitchen in a one room cabin; the whole kitchen consists of one counter that is 82" long, in the corner of the cabin. That does not leave much room for a sink, so this one is the perfect size. I shopped at many box stores, and could not find this size. The price was also reasonable for the quality. Buyers need to understand the difference between an undermount and a drop in sink. This one is an undermount, so it requires a solid countertop (like quartz or other rock)--you cannot use a laminate or other porous material with an undermount. You may want the professional that cuts the opening in your solid countertop to also mount your sink--it is not as easy as a drop in. I did that, have a lovely Blue Pearl Gabbro counter, and love this sink.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's stainless--not much variation in color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I seem to remember that the website said it was a 16 guage sink; it actually is 20 guage (thinnner, but more light weight)
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? If I am remembering correctly, the guage was not correct
The sink arrived in good shape & very quickly - sooner than I had anticipated. It had good instructions & all the necessary hardware. The installation was quite easy. If you need a small, under-mount sink, this is a great buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well, as it is a stainless steel.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Came witou damage. Good damping, so the sink does not "ring".
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
I have not actually used this sink yet (it's being measured for a counter template) but I compared it with another sink I purchased for twice the amount. It seemed just as sturdy as the pricey one and the only thing that may be an issue (but my contractor assured me it would not) is there are no sound guards mounted to the side like the undercoating guard. Other than that, I still decided to go with this sink and you can't beat the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks good, could use side sound guards with the undercoating
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate