This is a very nice motion sensor trash can. Works great! Holds a large kitchen size bag nicely. Has a hard black plastic piece that is used so that you can tuck the entire back into the can. You feed the bag over the top and then back inside the can and the plastic piece that holds the back sits on the rim of the can. Keeps the bag in place so it doesn't slip down inside the can. I also have the same type of can in a much bigger size but decided since it is just me at home now, I don't want to let that much garbage sitting in the house. This smaller version of my larger can fits my needs perfectly. If you want the can to stay open so that you can empty plates or spend more time tossing stuff into the can you simply hit the "open" button and the lid will stay up. You can turn the motion off or on with just the press of a button. It's a very nice stainless steel can.
I have had this trash can for about a month. It is the perfect size. I like the large opening of the lid. The sensor works perfect and it is so nice to not have to use your hands or foot to lift the lid. It is in a location of the kitchen that folks aren't walking by for the sensor to activate the lid. If you plan to put it in a location that is well "trafficed" this might not be a good can because the sensor may activate without wanting to throw anything away into it.
I have used touchless trash cans for tem years and this is a step up. It''s sleek and classy, roomy and works quietly. I didn't realize the improvements they have made; I love my old ones; one just stopped working, otherwise I never would've known. Excellent buy; got it on sale for***.
I love this garbage can. Controls odor by always being closed, and I'm never in a position to accidentally slop things on the lid because I lost my grip on something trying to open the can. I have this next to my desk and I don't have to get up to open it--just wave whatever I'm tossing at it and it opens, lets me dump it, and closes. Perfect. So far, it's run 6 months on one set of batteries with no trouble, and I do trigger it accidentally often enough walking by (my fault for placing it where it is) so it's getting more "use" flipping the lid up than it could have.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was accurate
We bought this garbage can as a gift for a family member. We were very impressed with how well it was made and how beautiful the can actually was. The weight is very good and won't tip over easily. The motion sensor works very well and we like the oval ring that holds the garbage bags in place. We were really impressed with this can & would buy it again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was the same as the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a well made garbage can.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was very accurate.
A little slow on opening but overall I am satisfied.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Except for battery size good
Love the look & operation. We replaced it for our step on trash container & happy we did
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. love the look
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate