I ordered 2 of these 2 years ago and they are holding up very well. My two boys use them almost everyday but especially on weekends when they are allowed to xBox. They sit on them, move them around (constantly), leave drinks on them (easily wipe clean), build things with them.... I use them to store throw blankets in our family room which can get cold in the winter. What sold me on them was if I decide not to use them for a while i can easily store them with minimal use of space! But I doubt that will happen as they've been a super addition to the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes, was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good for price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good.
Sturdy and functional. Looks fine with black real-leather furniture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as described
This ottoman is perfect. The style and color go with my black leather sofa. It provides storage, a foot rest and an extra seat if needed. I did not want something too big or heavy. This ottoman is easy to move, easy to set up and easy to refold if I want it out of the way.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect a good solid black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is good, clean even seams, the piece included a central support piece so this will not fold while in use, study enough to serve as an extra seat
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good! I use is as a foot rest and to store my knitting
Doesn't look cheap. Build is sturdy. Doesn't feel like the whole thing will fall apart when I sat on it. If black matches your living room's color scheme, it should be a very nice (and economical) addition. Doesn't look like it's from **** For this price, it's a great deal.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
This is a nice sturdy ottoman. Even when empty, my husband (at 180 lbs.) can sit on it comfortably and it is very stable. The quality and appearance of the leather is great. I like the fact that it is foldable and can easily be put away. I bought the red color to match the red in an area carpet that I recently purchased and the color is very complementary. Would definitely purchase again...the price is good for the quality of the product!
My mother had been looking for something to elevate her legs while sitting in her chair, but hadn't been able to find anything in the local stores. Her ankles swell. I decided to check out the Overstock website. When I found this little stool, I thought it might be what she was looking for so I ordered it for her. As soon as we got it out of the box & did the minimal assembly, she started using it right away & has been for 2 weeks now. So glad we found it.
This is a handy item to own simply because it is so easy to put away and store when you don't need it. However, it came with a big wrinkle in the top, which always shows and does not go away. However, my husband likes it, so we'll keep it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is just OK
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
We purchases four of these ottamans for use in our family room. My teenage boys have friends over all the time for movies and games. They not only help store some of these but made seating more comfortable as well. The color looks great and they clean up nicely as well. If some thing spills you just wipe clean. All of us have been very pleases with the purchase.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
This ottoman seems to be very well made and sturdy. I am almost 200lbs and it holds me without any problems. They are folding, but have a piece u put in the bottom to make them sturdy, plus the top is very strong and sturdy as well. I really love these ottomans. I think i might buy the matching bench ottoman too!
Our 2 year old grandson has made every attempt possible to destroy these storage cubes, but has failed utterly. Ours are a deep red, much better than the tacky red we were expecting. These are strong, very well made, attractive,storage units. What else could you want? cjm
I got the red one -- it's not bright red, but more muted. Adds a great pop of color, and holds a surprising amount of things (I use it for lap blankets, pillows, etc). It folds up small when you don't need it, but I can't imagine that I'll ever store it away! It is very useful, and you can even have someone sitting on it without fear of collapse!