Very heavy, nicely constructed pot hanger. I like the shape as it is wider than some I have looked at which provides ample room to hang pots in the center, not just around the edges. The only thing I do not care for is that it came with separate links to hang it from, versus chains. I bit different, but can easily be remedied by purchasing chain if I choose to do so. A nice addition to the island.
Perfect solution for small kitchens, looks more expensive than it actually was. Had to have it professionally installed, but considering how much i saved on the actual rack, that wasn't such a big deal.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matches
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Easy to hang. Hardest part was finding the studs in the ceiling. Changes the look of the kitchen. We love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so good, no problems
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
i was very happy wit the espresso rack it's sturdy and looks great. the shipping was fast and easy. really is a nice addition to the kitchen .
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
Love the color and the functionality of this pot rack holder. I have 9 stainless pots hanging on it now and that's about all you can get onto it comfortably. But it is perfect for a smaller kitchen and looks really cute. You won't be disappointed as it looks just like it's picture.
Arrived very quickly from Overstock. Was half the price of competitors. Installation was easy - I used just three links as I have a low ceiling and it dropped it about 6 inches from the ceiling. Will be buying another so I can get all my pans out of the cupboards.
Very happy with the value, appearance and most of all freeing up the cupboard space in my kitchen. The rack has allowed me to 'get more organized' in the kitchen and it's so much easier to grab a pot/pan off the rack than have to kneel down and dig through the cupboard to find the right size for cooking. Also it's very contemporary in design and doesn't take up much room - the perfect addition to my kitchen.