We received the mattress mid May 2011 and we did not start using it until August as we were moving back home.The mattress was comfortable for the first three months and then started to get body imprints (sink holes) where we lay down. We are both tall so no matter which way we turn/rotate the mattress we are fairly even on where the impressions are. We have had four different Spring Air mattress sets and all have been very comfortable for us and our guest in the past but they do get the sink holes due to the inability to flip the mattresses.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. at first it was fine and quite a deep mattress
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate as far a mattress' go
As we grow older our body changes and so does our comfort levels. This model lets me sleep all night. Plenty of room for me and the animals. Doesn`t bother the misses when I get up. Holds its shape. The negative reviews are people that don`t take the time to go to the store and see whats right.They don`t realize that as they grow older they need different comfort levels of comfort and have to get a different comfort zone. So they buy the wrong product. Spring Air is now in the top 10 for a reason. We have a Spring Air in the other bedroom. Our guests love it. And the kids theirs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes-it matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality-good material
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate