This was purchased as a light for my master bedroom. I didn't get to put it together, instead, came home to my husband and his father putting it up for the second time. Evidently it was a chore to put together. However, it was very stunning and a bit larger than I expected. We have normal ceilings and this could definitely go in a house with 15 foot ceilings and still make an impact.
The chandelier looks good, when i received it there was a little bit of scratching caused just by folding it out of the packaging, It is painted so its a good thing this is an item that you should never really have to touch, The one thing that you cant see in the photo is that on the outside of every one of the lights right were the glass bell meets the metal is a sticker that tells you what watt of light bulb to use and you can't get them off with out making the light look worse. If i knew that now I would insist that they shipper remove the stickers before having it shipped. You cant see the stickers at night when the lights are on but during the day if your within 3 feet of it its very obvious.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? looks good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good for something that you won't be touching
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Nice chandler, gives good light over dinning room table. Modern design, can put in eco friend bulbs and have them not be seen. Long chain can be swagged over if your table is not over hardwiring outlet. Just thought it was not as an exceptional deal as I have come to expect from Overstock.
Doesn't seem spray painted to me. Could be more like it's real aluminum but either way it looks better than expected. Easy installation and just the right amount of light/brightness in the dining area now. We used LED 60W equivalent bulbs that were on sale from Costco which works out nicely. I would purchase again or recommend to a friend. Tip: after you unpack it you need to twist out each light to kind of straighten it out from packaging. Loosen the screws a bit with a wrench where they attach to that round top mount 1st and it'll make life a little easier nor scratch or brake it by trying to hard.
Arrived quickly, well packaged, ready assembly but the shades are difficult to attach straight when the chandelier is already hanging from the ceiling, so some of them end up leaving a bit inwards. Recommend assembling on the floor and then hanging up there whole thing. It isn't heavy so won't be an issue
I was skeptical based on the cost, but am quite happy with what turned out to be a "pop-up" chandelier - it literally pops into shape right out of the box. Minimal assembly of the glass domes makes for an easy install. And it looks really good too.
Absolutely wild about this light. Have been looking for a stylish light to replace an OLD brass painted chandelier...yuck. This was the perfect solution. It is very light weight and looks amazing. It is inexpensive and worth every penny and then some. The color is true to the picture on line and it is a very sleek and updated look for a mid-to large room. With five 60 watt lights in it gives off an amazing amount of light.... just love it, would like to get another and probably will. Trust me if you get this light you wont regret it.... you will be very excited about this find.
Very happy with my purchase, this chandelier looks very contemporary, just what I was looking for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched and met my expectations
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description of this product was accurate
My fault for not paying attention to the description! It is painted silver! Not chrome or steel. Since I had to spray paint other knick knacks on the dining room table they match! I suppose if it had been chrome I would have paid much more for it! So I do like the over all look and would recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I hung this over my dining room table and it works great. I put it on a dimmer switch to I can change the mood in the room at the push of a button.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly the same. Product was a little larger than expected but it works great in my space
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems very well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very