It's a great mattress (for me at 180 lbs.). No need to spend more money. I recommend a high quality cotton mattress pad to go on top for breath-ability, especially in the summer. The cotton mattress pad also prevents you from "sinking" to deeply into the foam.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? reasonably accurate
I purchased one queen size and one full size. This mattress is WONDERFUL.. I was looking at several different options and saw the deal on over stock. I purchased the Queen for my daughter and son in law for their wedding and they love it.. I then purchased a full size for a friend. When it is time for bed replacements I will definitely be back .. no sleep number or thousand dollar mattress necessary.. This is DEFINITELY worth every penny./.. the free shipping helps too...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it arrived in a fairly small box all compressed.. when cut open expanded
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This product is WONDERFUL bought a queen and a full size
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was dead on .. bed was so comfortable ..no odor as some said it had to air out..
i like it. been sleeping on it for months and no problem. i am light weight so it does not have much of a challenge as for as wear and tear go. did add micro foam topper because it was firmer than i expected, i rotate it often. note, not turn. just seems to be the sensible thing to do.