We've been sleeping on this for a couple of weeks, now. It seems to be of very good quality. It's very cozy when you lie down on it, and quite comfortable. It is not a firm mattress, though, as most other latex foam mattresses are. Instead, it is soft but supportive. Much better than a spring mattress, for sure, but not nearly as firm as the other latex mattresses we have purchased from O (we have three others). The less dense foam on the top layer is not memory foam, but is close to that in softness. I can't tell, yet, if it will be too warm in the summer as memory foam is. Although it does not surround you like memory foam, it does seem to be a little bit warmer than other mattresses. It did come quickly, was easy to unpack, and blew up to size in no time. There is almost no latex smell in this mattress. We were able to use it after one day or airing it out. I've had to air out the others for about a week before use. Overall, I would recommend this mattress unless you are wanting something very firm.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? somewhat accurate
Opened easy, became full size almost immediately. Better tan a Temperpedic! Love my new mattress
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect