I ordered two of these fixtures. When the shipment came in, one was smashed up in the box. Overstock quickly remedied the situation by sending me a replacement. When the electrician hung the lights, which have three globes each, one of the lights in one fixture wouldn't work. He took a part from the smashed fixture to repair the light that wasn't working. Even then, a completely different light on the same fixture is acting twitchy. I may have to contact Overstock and ask them to supply yet another replacement. And, of course, because the electrician made repairs on site, he'll be charging me extra for that. The halogen bulbs are difficult to install, requiring a tool that came with the fixture. The globes are narrow and it is hard to get your fingers into them to install bulbs. I dread having one burn out and having to replace it. That said, the fixtures look good, they provide adequate illumination, and Overstock was responsive to my difficulties at all times. I think their customer service is excellent. The problems I encountered are definitely with the product, not the service.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good, but there were lots of problems
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Looks great in my guest bathroom. Very contemporary. Easy to install.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color same as picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes