I liked this bed so much that when my relationship outgrew it, I bought the same bed in a larger size. It's much sturdier than it looks. It has a nice low headboard. There's enough room underneath to store tupperwear bins and suitcases. It takes 2 folks to put it together properly- just because it's awkward to hold the pieces while adjusting the screws. But overall- LOVE THIS.
This bed takes a minute to assemble and you definitely need more than one person to complete the job. But when it's done, it is rock solid and very cool. It doesn't creak or sway...it feels anchored to the ground. My only criticism (which is barely a criticism) is that it's a little low to the ground and I was used to beds that were a little higher. Nothing a bed riser can't fix. I love my new bed frame.
Bed was delivered on time, one of the boxes is heavy and itmes arrive well packaged. I put it together by myself in about 40 min (I simply piled shoe boxes to lift the rails so I could screw them to the headboard), pretty good considering I'm a 5'2" woman. I would like a bigger picture in the instructions, nonetheless they are concise and straigh forward, so far no creaking (major Pro for me) and feels very sturdy. It did arrive with a scratch mark on the headboard, but nothing major.
This bed turned out to be an excellent purchase for my teenage daughter. She wanted a full size bed that didn't look like a kid's bed and this one caught her eye. It was delivered timely and looks great. I am not mechanically inclined, but was able to put it together with the tools provided in about 30 minutes. It is very sturdy and with a 9" pillowtop mattress, it is very comfortable. I highly recommend as a platform bed. You don't need a boxspring / foundation. Note: It comes in to boxes. One 72 lbs and the other 22 lbs.
I've had this for less than a week and so far no complaints! Excellent value and easy to put together. Would recommend putting it together with another person. I like the simple, clean cut, yet elegant design. The frame goes well with the dark furniture in the bedroom.
It is very easy to put this bed together and take it apart. i did it twice by myself (woman) in under about 20 mins. It is sturdy as my 6yr old has jumped on it numerous times, was in storage and withstood moving and being dropped.The color did not fade or scratch and the slats underneath did not bend. I like that the bed breaks down in pieces that can be carried by hand and there is no need for a boxspring. Depending on the mattress the headboard part may not be seen. I have a thick mattress and lots of pillows. it is high enough off of the floor to put bins, boxes or shoebags.
This frame is awesome. Heavy duty, easy to assemble.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy duty quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I bought this platform bed for my son's apartment. We had a 'put the bed together' party and we were pleasantly surprised at how EASY it was to assemble. The bed looks great in his apartment -- it is chic, with clean lines. It coordinates well with the 'early attic' decor that he has going on! I would heartily recommend this bed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
This bed was easy to put together. It looks great and is just what I wanted. It is well made and a good value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice and strong
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate description
The frame is steady and mattress very comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? did not match the color I asked for.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate