I researched several products before settling on this one. I wanted to find something within my budget that looked stylish and would hopefully last a few years. This product for the most part was rated fairly high. To be honest I was worried about the assembly since one review had stated that the parts were not clearly marked. I made sure to lay everything out first, and took my time making sure I understood each step before I began. Surprisingly, it was very easy and it took me practically no time at all to complete. I have to say that I am very pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend. Its not only stylish, and I like the fact that the back of the unit provides space to allow for the passage of cords.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just what I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was a little nervus because some reviews stated that the back part of the unit appeared cheap and flimsy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
1. holes did not line up. the holes for the top magnet were too far inside, so i was unable to open the glass doors without having to drill new ones. 2. the holes for the pegs are too loose, and the pegs are of poor quality. shelves will fall down if youre not careful. 3. there are gaps in between boards when the whole unit is put together. Put the equipment in and dont move it, or youll have some headaches. The only reason im not returning this items is because it took me several hours to put this together, and it will be a pain in the @$$ to ship back. Terrible product
Assembled stand, looked very nice. Placed incomponents, which were well below the weight limit posted, which broke the bottom shelf on all four of the supports. Have contacted the manufacturer multiple times. They have not responded back even with a generic email. All I wanted was a new bottom shelf, nothing more. Very frustrating
We used this cabinet to hold the console , cable box and other things in our media room. We were able to use it as an In wall cabinet since we had a spare room adjacent to our media room. So from the media room we see only the glass door in line with the wall
I had to cut out chunks of the backing to fit all the wires in, and I ended up having to glue the shelves in because the pegs supplied couldn't hold my receiver without one corner or another popping out. Other than that, works as expected.
THE QUALITY WAS OK BUT GOOD DEAL FOR THE PRICE. THE PRODUCT WAS A LITTLE FLIMSY BUT FOR MOST PART HOLD THE ENTERTAINMENT CENTER.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. soso
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
We were impressed with the quality of the parts, with all the scews, etc. to put it together and all holes drilled perfectly. Was easy to put together once we numbered the pieces to the parts according to the directions to put it together. It fits nicely where we wanted to put it, and is very sturdy. We like the glass doors too; keeps the dust and dog hair out.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Had a hard time finding what we wanted until I saw this. We actually ordered two of them. It's hard to find units that fit the old big vinyl albums but this works perfectly and looks great! Kind of hard to put together but the hubby can do anything!