If you're looking for the absolute perfect bar stool then look elsewhere. If you don't mind a few manufacturing imperfections then this stool is a great bar stool for the money. I ordered 3 of these stools in chocolate brown. Love the ease of the microfiber and firm enough to be comfortable but you don't slide off. The finish on the legs was less than perfect. In fact, on one stool, the bottom of the rungs was unfinished...just some overspray, somebody missed it. I know these are going to be used and abused by my kids so the less than perfect finish didn't bother me but if you're a perfectionist, move on. Good value.
I ordered 2 stools in eggplant, they are perfect and were easy to put together. I was worried about when people put their feet on the black rungs it would scratch them up, well I was pleasantly surprised to find the metal plate on one of the rungs to keep feet from scratching black finish! I am very happy with them!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
These are excellent. Just the right size and the color was perfect. Thet seem sturdy and were easy to put together. Time will tell because Im saving them for a christmas gift but im sure they will be enjoyed. theprice was very good too
Easy assembly, beautiful color, comfortable. We have received compliments from all that have come over and sat on them. People have been shocked when they have been told that the stools were an Overstock steal! Our new kitchen is a very modern, minimalist, industrial looking kitchen and the wood brings in a great contrast and the eggplant is a wonderful splash of color. Highly recommended!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Love the eggplant coloring
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy and Stable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfectly accurate
These bar stools are much sturdier than I thought they would be for the low price. The seats are wide enough for anyone to sit on comfortably. I got the yellow ones and love the color. I would highly recommend them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I think they are much prettier and brighter.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy and spots wipe off the seats easily if caught quickly.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good. I think they're even better.
We are very happy with these stools. They look far more expensive then what we paid. They were very easy to assemble and they look great. Glad we took the chance and ordered online. These are far better than any we saw in the stores and the price was great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is deeper and richer looking in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am very pleased with the quality. These are very sturdy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
These stools arrived in 2 seperate boxes and upon taking them out of the box we soon realized we were missing a few washers. No big deal since hubby had extra's in his tool chest. Hubby started to put them together and the bars along the bottom of the chair are very cheaply made and had to be forced into the holes. Hubby glued them to reinforce them and then they provide screws to stabilize them even more. The rest of the chair went together easily but once we sat them upright both chairs had issues with the bars on the bottom where one would put there feet. They seemed crooked and uneven and there was no way to fix this. Also the one chair wobbled and Hubby couldn't fix that either. The stools are beautiful to look at with their sleek microfiber seats and they are comfortable but I worry about the workmanship and how long they will hold up.
I love these bar stools. The only issue was that a connecting bar was missing a dowel, so I couldn't assemble one of the stools right away. It was an easy fix , so I didn't bother contacting the manufacturer, although I'm sure they would have sent it. Other than that, assembly was very easy and they look great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close. A bit brighter on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. Nice fabric and cushions.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Some reviews tell here, it is difficoult to put this product together. Maybe we were lucky, but my daughter had absolutely no problem with it! Otherwise the stools are looking good and the yellow color of the upholstery is matching to the picture we have purchased with the stools together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Used these with my pub table in the corner of the family room. Needed a stool with a small footprint to save space. This fits the bill and love the colors. Easy enough to put together but quality of construction a little lacking. Had to redrill a few holes to center seat and a few other minor fixes.
We looked for a while for nice stools that would fit under our kitchen island counter that wouldn't break the bank. The Sonata bar stools are compact, comfortable, and at a reasonable price (compared to other bar stools). The assembly was easy enough and the cushion color is as advertised. The fabric on the cushion is not as nice as I was hoping but it's not bad. At this price range, these are some of the most comfortable stools that we tried. Overall, we were very pleased with the purchase. Recommended.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
1. Very easy to put together 2. They do a great job of decorating my my kitchen / living room area along with the functionality, however from the picture thought the bottom of the bar stools would be an espresso / black. The bottom of the stools are more of a dark brown.
In looking for bar stools that could snug under the counter, I noticed these and read the reviews. The reviews were right on. I purchased four and went with two red and two yellow to add a pop of color. An awesome idea from one of the reviewers, and the stools look outstanding. The stools were easy to construct with minimal work, and they are incredibly sturdy. I found it helpful to have one person apply pressure while the other screwed in the leg supports. These are the best bar stools that I've owned. I only wish that the green came in the higher stool.