I bought this rug for indoors as a rug that wouldn't be harmed by water and things spilled on it from the kids and one we can take outside on the patio if needed. It's very light weight. I love the rubber backing. It's so nice not to have to buy a separate non slip portion. The colors are represented very well on the website. The one apprehension I had when ordering it was whether it was soft enough to walk on and sit on without feel like it's an abrasive type of rug surface. It isn't. It is pretty soft. I feel comfortable for my baby to crawl around on it. It isn't a very high end rug but the price is ok and it seems fine for our needs. I would love to be able to put a $1000 rug down but with lots of kids...it's just not worth the stress =) Now one thing I will say is that it's a very warm, Fall-like color. So if you don't like that scheme you won't like this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact Color Representation
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
This rug is on my covered porch which is open to the elements on two sides. It has been thoroughly drenched with rain, partly covered in snow and frost, and in direct sunlight. It has not faded or shown signs of wear in the past year. The non-slip backing is great and also allows for the rug to air-dry. It hides white dog hair well and still looks as bright as the day I put it outside. It is light enough that under heavy wind it sometimes rolls up a bit. I certainly wouldn't hold that against it though! I am very pleased with this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The photo represents the colors well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality and aging well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate