I love having a small lamp in the kitchen; it makes it so cozy. This one is a very nice lamp for that purpose. It sits on the counter by the sink, snuggled against the wall and doesn't take up much space, as the fabric shade is oval, giving off a soft glow so anyone getting up for a midnight snack can find their way. Let me warn you that there are no instructions and it was a bit tricky to figure out. Also,there is no bulb in the packaging, so you will need a B7 base bulb (the smallest base). I put in a 10 watt chandelier bulb. Here's the tricky part. Unscrew the black plastic ring where the socket is and place the shade on, then screw the black ring back on to hold the shade in place. Then put in your bulb. Without instructions i thought the lamp was missing a bulb socket, but it is not. My husband figured it out. God bless him.
I was looking for a small lamp to use as a nightlight in kitchen/diningroom. This worked very well. Lamp is very sturdy and well built. Looks adorable with my county kitchen dining decor. Lamp did not come with bulb or directions at all. I checked in shipping box twice. I had to look back up on site to check recommended bulb size. I am please with my order.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
cute lamp, gives more light than expected for a small lamp
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. love the shade
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate