After 2 different lamps came broken, I finally had to ask for a refund. The description said that the lamp was made of metal. The top piece, which came broken on BOTH lamps I received, was not metal, but some kind of non-fired clay substance. The reason for the breakage, was that they shipped a metal pole in with the top piece, which was rolling freely around between 2 pieces of foam board. I do not recommend this lamp. Overstock.com was helpful in both trying a second lamp and with refunding my money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate
I received the wrong shade. The photo shows this lamp with a bird print shade, but I received a pink shade. I would have returned it but I was able to use it in another location
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? i received the wrong shade
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality seems good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not at all, since i ordered a lamp with a bird print shade and received a lamp with a pink shade