I had this light installed in an 8x12 grey room used as a den. Using four 60 watt bulbs (about **) the room is wonderfully bright and the crystals shine all around the room almost giving the illusion of a sponged paint job. Assembly is required and took about 15 minutes to add the crystals to the frame. I am very glad I splurged on this special light rather than purchasing a simple flush light. Would be great on a dimmer!
Two of these fixtures were used to replace builder grade fixtures in a hallway. The light thrown from the four regular chandelier bulbs is more than adequate. A dimmer works very well for changing the effect. The faceted crystals are SO sparkly!! Just beautiful, striking. Quality of the crystals is excellent, very heavy, quality of the base is excellent. The entire package was wrapped very well for protection during shipping.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent, better than described
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? again, right on target
Crystal light fixtures tend to be very pricey. This is a great way to get the look of crystal at an affordable price. I put two in my walk-in closet. Excellent lighting,,, elegant, upscale look. I love these lights!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid light fixture for the money.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description