I brought beauty and opulence into my home at an affordable price. This mini chandelier radiates rainbow prisms of light everywhere. When I opened the box and saw all the parts to assemble, you could have heard my "GULP" in Tahiti. When I looked at the instructions and took a deep breath, it was actually really fun to assemble. I just put a show on TV and finished it without a problem.. The manufacturers were very considerate as they give you plenty of extra parts for those unforeseen circumstances that always seem to adversely effect the timely assembly of my projects. I own the 3 and 4 light versions of this style and the 3 light is perfect for a small front door area or a narrow hallway, while the larger one is amazing over my dining room table. Ask yourself, wouldn't it be nice to own a thousand mini rainbows?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The chandelier is more beautiful than the picture could depict
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Outstanding Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate but to short
This chandelier looks perfect in our master bedroom - super-sparkly and very bright (a dimmer switch is recommended). The flush mount makes it just right for a room with a lower ceiling or where you won't have a table or other piece of furniture under it to guard against head whacks. My tall husband has full head clearance under this chandelier even in our home with it's relatively low 8 foot ceilings. The petite size of the chandelier works very well in a smaller room or area - I could see this looking lovely in a walk in closet or small entryway, as well as in a bedroom. Installation is a bit tedious, but not terribly difficult. My relatively handy husband was able to put the hardware up in about 15 minutes with a little help from me (I just held it up while he hooked things together). Installing the crystals took a long time (about 40 minutes) because there were so many to hang, but I was expecting this and really didn't mind. I would recommend working out from the middle and putting in the candelabra bulbs after putting the middle drop and the first (innermost) tier. The chandelier was packaged well (actually, the crystals were packed a little too well - they were a pain to get out!), but the included installation diagram is a little bit confusing - as long as you alternate the tear shape and round dangles, you'll be all set. Also, there were no instructions for the electrical portion of the installation, so if you aren't too handy, keep this in mind. Overall, this is a beautiful fixture that looks even prettier than the picture. I had overlooked it for some time, but kept discovering the chandeliers I liked were far too big or low hanging for my space. I'm so glad I decided to take a chance on this one!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It matches exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
I needed new lighting for my butler's pantry and decided that I wanted something smaill and sparkly. The ceiling is kinda low so I knew I needed something that was flush mount but I found this and I'm so glad I did! It was easy to install and is an absolute stunner! It's perfect in form and function. Also the photo does this piece no justice. If you order it, you will LOVE it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual product is breathtaking.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality, heavy crystals.. lovely.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
The light is beautiful.Installed easy.The placement of the prism's are a little tough,customer reviews warned about this.When done ,worth the work.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VEasy to install.ery welled packed ,nothing broken.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.Customer reviews helped.
The light was a bit hard to hang., but once the fixture was up the rest was easy. This chandelier would look great anywhere. I put in a bathroom and it changed it into an elegant retreat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The chandelier is more beautiful than shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The chandelier is just what you see, beautiful!
My daughter was begging me for a chandelier for her room and I knew a free hanging chandelier wasn't going to work in the middle of her room so I talked her into this. Once we got this put up and lit she was in heaven. She absolutely loves it and feels like a little princess having such an elegant fixture in her room. I will say it was quite time consuming to put together but it looks high quality and we all really love what it adds to her room.
The chandelier arrived in a timely manner, the product was well packed, didn't take as long as I thought to assemble the crystals, everything went together beautifully. Installed by myself and a buddy who held it for a few moments while I connected the wires to the box and only took about 20 minutes. Love the finished product. I installed it in a newly remodeled bathroom and it really polishes off the look.
This light is simply gorgeous. I could not be more pleased. It's very delicate and elegant looking. The light it puts out is very nice and diffuse. I bought two and they are in my vanity area and closet hallway. Perfect size. I thought they may be time consuming to assemble based on previous reviews but it wasn't bad at all.
The chandelier is so beautiful. I am so pleased with it and very proud of it hanging in my bathroom. I will get more of the Christopher Knight chandeliers. It was easy to hang and easy to assemble. Everyone who sees it LOVES it also. Highly recommend this to anyone who loves the elegance of a chandelier. Not to small and not to large for my area.
I just finished hanging the crystals on this lovely chandelier thanks to a great customer service rep, Benny. I had inadvertently received instructions for a different fixture so I called the "888" number for help and Benny immediately emailed me the correct instructions and walked me through what I would need to do. It was a little putzy, but a piece of cake. The fixture is beautiful and looks amazing in my newly remodeled master bath. I love it!
MY HUSBAND AND I PUT THIS LIGHT TOGETHER THIS EVENING..IT'S IN OUR UPSTAIRS HALLWAY WITH 2 OTHER CHANDELIERS I PURCHASED FROM OVERSTOCK. AS THEY SAID IN THE 70'S 'IT'S SUPER BALLSY'....IT TOOK LESS THAN AN HOUR TO ASSEMBLE AND GET IT UP ON THE CEILING.THE DIRECTIONS ARE ONE DIMENSIONAL, BUT STILL WE FIGURED IT OUT ONCE WE STARTED PUTTING ALL THE CRYSTALS ON. THIS WOULD ALSO LOOK NICE IN A GIRLS ROOM, HALLWAY OR A BATHROOM. THE PRICE IS UNBEATABLE.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? THIS IS AWESOME, BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT WITH PRISMS
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. LOOKS EXPENSIVE
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ACCURATE