This is by far the biggest thing my husband and I have purchased from overstock. We looked for months for a console that we both liked. I love the woven doors- you can put all of your electronics behind the doors and the remotes still work through the screen. The color is really nice, not too red or plain brown. The top of the console (which you can't even see in the picture) is gorgeous. I think we got a great piece, especially considering the price. We almost bought a console from a major brand home store, but it would have been twice as much, and not really what I wanted. Overall, we are very pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close. Some of the stain could have been more evenly applied, but overall the console looks great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is good, not fantastic. The top of the console really looks great, like a high-end look. But I can see some piece of particle board on the interior that have been veneered.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Good
We love it, it looks very nice in our living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very heavy and sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
Unit arrived well packed, fully assembled, unblemished and ready to display.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great Somerton quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
We shopped many furniture stores, looking for the right-size console for our new TV and for the space in our living room. First shipment of this product was damaged and had to be returned. That process was painless, however. New one arrived - in pristine condition - in two weeks. We are very pleased with the quality of this console and feel that we got an excellent value - a high-quality piece of furniture for the money. We could have spent the same amount of money for many in-store cabinets and gotten particle board/self-assembly furniture. This is the first time we have ordered a product of this size and cost from Overstock. It was worth it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. We are very satisfied with the quality of construction, the appearance and the design features of this console.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? This product was described accurately.
Very solid piece of furniture. It comes as one piece, zero assembly required, so it feels and looks like real furniture. Great ventilation, each interrior shelf has openings, and so does the back, as well as the woven doors (remotes work right through the doors, no need to have it open). There is plenty of room for wires and components. We have a cable box, DVD player and a game console inside, along with all of the accessories for the game. The other side is dedicated to toys. The drawer in the center is great for DVDs and CDs, but I do not store them in thier original cases, if you do, you will likely not have enough room. I chose this piece for the woven/rattan doors. The piece doesn't feel so "dense" with this feature and is exactly what I wanted in for this room. I have two brown couches and this piece keeps the room from feeling too heavy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The woven panels are a bit more yellow than in the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. All is good, except the woven part of one door panel is not attached in an even way, meaning the weave is on a slight slant, the other side is perfect.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This entertainment center might be the only one in the world that fits all of my needs. I needed something with an open portion for my Xbox Kinect, but didn't want to see any of my other electronics. I also didn't want to have to close a door not to see any of my electronics every time I was done using them and didn't want to have to open/close the doors so that the remote could work. Enter, the wicker door. Why this idea has not caught on is beyond me, but what a great solution. I put my router and battery back up unit on one shelf. My xbox goes right under the connect camera in the open shelving. I put the dvd's in the drawer. 3 extra shelves, so much room! Also, the shelves are all ventilated (open slats in them) so your electronics can breathe and openings in the back panel so you can put your wires through. Again, such well thought out design it baffles me why more furniture makers don't offer some of these simple things. It really is just as it looks online. Solid piece, very happy. Delivery guy even helped me get it through the front door (up 3 steps, which he was not required to do). Thanks Overstock!