Looking for benches for our dining room table, we came across many that are beautiful, but not very sturdy. We figure, if the bench is wide enough to hold two people, it should be able to support the weight of two (within reason, obviously). These seem very strong and the dimensions are just right to tuck under the two ends of our table.
I'M USING THIS BENCH AT MY DINING TABLE IN A VERY SMALL APARTMENT. IT'S FIRM, JUST THE RIGHT HEIGHT AND A PERFECT ADDITION THAT SLIDES UNDER THE TABLE WHEN NOT IN USE.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? PERFECT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. NICE STURDY BENCH. ARRIVED IN GREAT SHAPE AND WENT TOGETHER BY ANOTHER IN SHORT ORDER.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? VERY ACCURATE
I just set this up today. Took me about 15 minutes to put it together and 15 to get all the plastic off, which was wrapped in a sort of annoying way that made it tough to get off. So, easy to put together, love the variations on the color of the wood. It looks so nice. We plan to use it as a really flexible piece of furniture that can be an ottoman/ table in front of our couch and a bench at our dining table when we have guests. Perfect for all these things and I like it because it's not as dense looking the leather ottomans that open with hinges on top. Overall, great for our small space where furniture really has to be multifunctional.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It's a little darker than the photo, but it is distressed with varied colors- matches the range of wood finishes on furniture in our living room
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks better than the photos
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good