We purchased this tile for our small powder room remodel. The tile arrived unbroken and packaged well just a few days after we ordered. Like any tile installation, it requires initial setup to get started such as laying out spacing of the sheets. My husband was able to install this in a few hours on a Saturday and we grouted it the next day. We had a couple of spacing issues, but mainly because our house is very old and none of the rooms are square. We had initially chosen a dark grey grout, but ended up going with a light grey grout to minimize the spacing issues between a couple of the tiles. It turned out great and looks like it is original to the house with a great vintage style. I really like the finish, not matte so it would be porous, but not glossy either, more like an eggshell finish. Would recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
When the tiles first arrived I thought they looked good...initially my only disappointment was the tile tops were rounded (I prefer a sharper more squared-off tile). However, when my tile layer was done laying these in my very small bathroom he said to me, "I'll never do these ever again! These took twice as long as I had planned!" The tiles are not equal in size, the sections they come in are all different, etc. My tiles had to be taken off the mesh and nearly all laid as separate one-inch tiles. Talk about labor intensive! They look good once laid; but I credit that 100% to a perfectionist tile setter.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Inconsistent, poorly constructed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No