I am very pleased with this tile. It has a wonderful vintage look, The cream colored tiles have a nice low lustre while the black is glossy. The basketweave tiles actually have a slight curve. Installation may be a bit more challenging than your typical tile, according to my installer. I used it as a kitchen backsplash and couldn't be happier!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well. It is indeed a nice "bone"color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
Some of the tiles were broken on arrival but i called and they were replace immediately. They have been down for a year and they look great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
The tile is beautiful. The bone colored tiles are not glossy, but a matte creamy color that does not look dingy. If you want to move away from the ultra-white, and towards a more classic or aged color palette, this is the perfect solution. I have installed this tile in my vestibule to match the 19th century “white” wall tile.