We liked the tile so much that we ordered another three cases of it for an even larger back splash. It is beautiful with soft subtle colors that blend with just about anything. It will be easy to pick just about any color for highlighting your area. The only thing is that we are worried about cutting it because it feels very fragile.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very Good. Feels a bit thinner than most tile. Worried about it being fragile when cutting.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
Absolutely gorgeous tile! Can' wait to use it! It will look lovely on my fireplace.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
These have been installed for almost a year. We used them to tile all the way to the ceiling behind our powder room vanity rather than installing a backsplash. We wanted to add color and create some vertical lines to make our 7 foot ceiling in that room less oppressive. These tiles are lovely and elegant, if a bit on the feminine side. (They would probably be too feminine for a kitchen.) Colors are true to the picture. They coordinate well with our rust-brown floor tiles and aqua towels; they would also go well with sage green. They come as solid 7.75" squares, not as small tiles on a mesh backing, but this didn't appear to affect installation (we hired a contractor). He didn't have any trouble cutting them. We had them grouted in ivory. The packing and quality of the tiles were excellent; none were broken or chipped coming out of the box. The tiles are all the same so you will need to rotate them to make sure they look sufficiently random. They were on the pricey side (for our budget) but we decided to make that our splurge for that room. We found them in a couple of online stores but they were cheapest at Overstock.com.