They may look nice, but after a couple hundred bucks worth of these, I needed 3 replacement orders for damaged tiles. They are not damaged from shipping because there are no chipped pieces inside the thin plastic shrink wrapped packages. There are chips all over, missed glazing, dirty adhesive (from sticking the tiles onto the cardboard piece) on the tiles, severely warped pieces. They are so warped, if you push down on one corner, it is raised more than 3/8" on the other and that's for the 2" size pieces. Also, they are not 8.125 inches as the dimensions states. Even with their huge 1/2" grout lines, the whole thing measures 7 3/4". Good luck with these if you order them. They are cute if you can get non-damaged ones. Otherwise, just tell people they were handmade by some child slave laborer in China.
Couldn't believe the price on these and they look great as the border to my spa room, bathroom and shower. The tiles vary in color, which I like. Overall they make a beautiful boarder and tie in the cobalt blue I have in my shower and the green and gold floor tiles throughout the rest of my spa room. Perfect.
Ya' know how sometimes you see something and just know it's perfect. That's how I feel about these "fish" tiles. Against a monochromatic counter top and backsplash they pop right out and tie in the floor color. Quality is good, no broken or chipped tiles in my order of 6 packages of 6 tiles each. Check out Overstock before you buy locally they have a wonderful selection, and low or no shipping charges.
I was looking for something unique for the bathroom backsplash for a small beach themed cottage. These tile mosaics were spectacular and very different than other items I have seen. The quality was terrific and I would highly recommend to anyone looking to personalize and introduce a unique and creative design into your home! Couldn't be happier!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect. I was actually amazed that the color photo on the website looked exactly like the product I received.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product was exceptional in quality very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Love this tile. We put it in our master bath tub surround with a rustic green limestone tile. It looks terrific! Fish tiles are elegant, with a beautiful cobalt blue color. They are thicker than the 1/2" limestone, but being slightly proud of the field tile, looks really good. I will be using these again as a backsplash around a bathroom counter. Highly recommend. Well packed, and arrived quickly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I ordered 3 boxes, and they all arrived intact except for one tile, which had multiple cracks in it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very