I looked everywhere for riverbed floor tile and all i could find was all black or some combination of black / grey / and white. I'm using a vessel bowl that's gold and amber and this tile matches very well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I agree with other reviewers that the color isn't as bright but it does change when it's wet and a sealer would probably make it shine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality. No damage in shipping.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Mostly right on but the color isn't as bright.
This stone is realistic as it is real. We are very happy with it :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? dead on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just as I expected, excellent!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? dead on
I love the look of my new tile. However, I should say one reviewer said the product was darker and not shinny like the photo; they were correct!! The stones have more of a black look than the photo. They are not so brown which is what I would have liked. I checked every box. I am going to compensate with colored grout. They have not been brushed with enhancer either. That is, they are not shinny. I plan to get enhancer and sealer which should eliminate the dull coloring. My tiles though came without breakage of any kind. I am planning to use them on the floor of the shower with Venitian tavertine on the walls and floor of the rest of the bath. I can't wait to use my new spa like bath. The shipping was pretty fast as well.