I bought a case of the tile on a chance this was the "look" I had been searching for. It turned out perfect for my kitchen backsplash. Goes with my white granite and dark cabinets. I get more compliments on this tile than any other our part of our entire remodel. I bought 4 more cases and they were all delivered in perfect condition. Not a broken tile in the bunch.
My only dissapointment is that this tile is not red, it is brown so it won't be a pop of color in my kitchen. I thought that with a name like Bordeaux that it would at least be a red wine color, but it isn't. The glass tiles in it are brown and pink. At least the brown glass tiles are identical in color to my cabinets so I don't have to ship the 3 cases (90lbs) back that I bought. Would have given it a high rating if the color was more in line with what I thought it was going to be.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Disappointing. In two of the photos the tile appears red. However, the tile is really more of a brown. The one picture where the glass tiles look pinkish and brownish is the most accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems high quality. I am not a tile expert, though.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Seems accurate.
We redid our kitchen and used this as a backsplash. It came out beautiful. I was initially concerned because it has a mauve color (almost purple) as part of the tiles and I was afraid that it would not match the look we were going for. Boy was I wrong. We installed cherrywood colored cabinets and our granite is white / gray. We also installed it around the door that exits to the garage, and painted the door red which further accentuated the red tiles. We also added stainless steel appliances which pulled all of the reds and greys together. I'd highly recommend this product. Also, shipping was fast--we received it within 5 business days of ordering, with no extra charge.
I was uncertain about ordering kitchen backsplash online but I was wonderfully surprised when this backsplash arrived and it was the exact color and look that I wanted. The maroon color worked perfectly with our barstools and the gray stone matched our countertops just as if it had designed for it. We liked the product so much that we ordered another case and plan on installing it around our kitchen window. When we had an open house for our new kitchen design, we received multiple compliments on the backsplash!
I loved this tile. It is such a great product for a good value. I should say that the the stone looks very gray here and when you get it; However what I didn't know is that you have to seal the stone. Once you put the seal on it appears a bit darker and more of the natural tones come out. It no longer picks up the gray in my granite but the burgundy is awesome with my cherry cabinets.
Amazing tile. Stunning. Looks incredible. Had to hunt for countertops good enough to work with it but we found it and our kitchen is amazing. Almost hate writing this post bc now its like a secret source of amazing for us but soon more people will know how great it is.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The red is darker and there is an almost deep mauve glass tile as well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very