This tile did not do the trick for me. it is very dull (matte) and super thin. I returned the tiles immediately because I could not imagine using them anywhere in my new place. The return was pretty easy and the service I received from overstock was great. it is the only item I ever returned. I love overstock.com!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is dull....looks cheap!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. tile are very thin and have no shine to them
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The tile can be used on walls but are too thin for any floor projects
Every sheet of tile had at least 3-4 individual tiles that were chipped. There weren't any sheets of tile in the box that didn't have a chipped tile on it. The mess backing on tile is flimsy and caused uneven grout lines an spacing no matter how careful you are about getting them even.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was accurate just not as glossy as I would have thought
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
I read other reviews and many received the tile a bit damaged. I did not. It was easy to tile my bathroom floor, (I do have prior experience in tiling). I wanted a vintage feel and that it was I received. The price was extremely reasonable too. I used a white non-sanded grout and used a sealer afterward.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
We are re-doing our home and have used a LOT of OVERSTOCK items. We originally got this for a shower floor and shower bench in a black and white tiled bathroom. It looks great. It's a little thin (hence 4 stars not 5) so my tile guy had to build up the surfaces. At one point I even cut it to 3 rows and tried it as a border on the wall of he shower but we hated it, it cheapened the bathroom and made it look like a Race Car themed bathroom. ha ha ha. I told my husband we should put in a race car bed to finish the theme, but we dont have kids. We laughed every time we went into the bathroom. Luckily, I found a marble black & white border so we cut this out before grouting. We also ended up using it for a drain in the Laundry room (with B &W 12" tiles) and countertops in a Pet area where we feed the cats. We also put it on the floor as a transition area between wood floors and black and white 12" tiles. It's very nice. I couldnt find this at Home Depot or Lowes so we got it here. Hope this helps.