Really beautiful with lots of texture, but hard to grout for that very reason. Looks great, easy to install....grouting was difficult due to uneven finish..
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? A LITTLE DARKER THAN WEBSITE
- How is the quality of the product? EXCELLENT
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? YES
This is absolutely gorgeous tile! I still haven't gotten it up yet, too many other projects to finish, but can't wait to get it done. This is real top of the line stone, with a true variance of thickness. It's not going to be easy to grout, but I love it, much more natural looking than polished. If you are looking for a smooth surface, this wouldn't be for you, but if you like the natural look with the "broken stone" surface, you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this tile!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
I used this tile for a backsplash in our kitchen and it was absolutely perfect! Our kitchen has white cabinets, black granite, and the walls are grey, so this tile pulls everything together! I love the texture and dimension it adds to the walls, too! Grouting was a bit tough, but worth it