These tiles in my bathroom floor are so incredibly gorgeous I could cry because I am so pleased. I used a dark grey grout to match the dark color on the outer circle. My shower and walls are white subway tile. BEYOND! My new bathroom looks timeless. Easy to use too! No broken tiles.
These tiles are aaaaaaawesome, they look amazing and feel like ice or bubbles. They are very easy to apply to a wall, i wish I'd bought only these instead of the white 4x4s that I used so much of. The only thing I don't like about them is when I needed to cut pieces into halfs or 1/3s.... it was very difficult, I bought a tile clipper and it just exploded them into 4 pieces no matter what, in the end I had to use two wrenches and just kinda bend them until it broke the piece into two halves which it did 8/10 times. Other than that this tile is great. Especially the price.
We just put these tiles up on a bathroom wall with a medium-dark grey grout. They look great! My only word of warning about these tiles is that you should order at least one extra box, since some of the tiles will be scratched or chipped. I blame this on poor packaging and handling somewhere along the line (probably the manufacturer, since I ordered these tiles from both Overstock and Home Depot, and the condition was the same). The tiles were shipped with no extra padding, just a box within a box, with a thin sheet of paper in between each sheet of tiles. I went through all the tile sheets individually and pulled the ones that had the most visible damage. I think this might be less of an issue with a lighter color of tile -- on the dark blue, the scratches (which are often white) really stand out.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I was hesitant to buy this tile at first, but am glad i took a chance! I used this tile to retile my patio table, and it looks fantastic! If your'e on the fence about this purchase, go for it--you won't regret it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is close--the perimeter of the tile is a little darker than shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this tile is fantastic, especially for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was very accurate.