These tiles were very easy to install since each sheet match-up like pieces of a puzzle. I was also able to adjust the size making them smaller by simply using scissors to cut off the excess tiles. Also using scissors made a cut out to fit an electrical outlet..
i like SomerTile mosaic and used varieties of colors in several projects. would use them again have i have any bathrooms left.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is even and deep.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Love the tiles... super fast shipping. I used the on my kicken floor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
These made an awesome backsplash in our kitchen -- paired with a quartz countertop. There were quite a few chipped tiles, but we bought extra and just replaced them by hand. Well, our professional tile guys did, anyway. The amount of chipping may be typical with this style of tile, and you might be able to handpick squares elsewhere, which could be worth the higher price you'd have to pay. We did ok, but we bought an extra box, and had someone else do the work. Very pleased.