This tile is very beautiful and great value other sites were selling this product from 13 dollar to 16 dollar per sheet other sites even higher.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? really nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Great thank you timely shipping as well will buy again
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
I love these tiles. They are as easy to put in place as any tile on a mesh and can be taken apart to make the right size 'bubble' fit in a certain space. The only challenge was getting the grout in evenly as these tiles are not as close together, nor regimented as traditional square or rectangular tiles on mesh. I put them on my eat on bar of our kitchen countertop. The rest of the counters are stainless steel. The tiles give a lovely and lively color to the otherwise sleek, silver counters.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is almost exactly what you see on site, only a bit prettier!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The tiles are of a lovely quality, sturdy and delightfully varied.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on!
I really like the way these tiles catch the light. I'm a bit bummed that my installer didn't do a better job when installing the sheets. You can see the line between the tiles. I think this could have been corrected by pulling off a few tiles and installing a large tile randomly to break up the grid. But it is cool anyway.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was a good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The tiles are nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
This was the easiest file, I've ever installed, but it does have a pattern and you need to lay it out very carefully. this is the first time, I've put in an entire floor and never used the tile saw. It has 3 main shapes and if the piece is too big or too little, just pull it out and put in another size. I grouted it in Delorean Gray and it was stunning, but I wish I'd gone one shade darker in the gray. It looks exactly like lapis luzali when done. I put it in a bathroom, with white walls and fixtures and used a shower curtain like a sail of a boat and it is stunning. It looks like water. It's a very thin tile, but sturdy. Love it!
The tile is beautiful! But there are a few problems. The tiles are attached to the backing way too close, so close they are touching each other! There is no way to get mortar between them. Without mortar it can not be sealed. Be prepared to remove each and every tile and place each one individually on your floor. Also, this tile is much thinner than your usual tile. I placed my Blue tile in the shower and had it flowing out into the rest of the bathroom between the other tile, had to build up 3 layers of thinset to get it to the same level as the regular tile. A lot of work, but very pretty.
We bought this tile for our kids bathroom floor--very funky and fun and many people have complimented it--they love it as well. My hubbie has been doing tile for many years but some choice words were flying out of his mouth during this install due to the jagged edges of the border. One and only complaint I have is that when you piece it together and stand back-look at it from farther away-- you can see where the tiles come together because they don't piece together perfectly--I am a bit critical though I will admit, but you definitely don't see it when you are in the bathroom just looking down at it. The swirliness on the actual stones is subtle but beautiful. We did a grey grout and it looks awesome. Just a tip if you are doing this yourself, be prepared with nippers to cut up some of the scrap pieces and manually put them in along the straight edges so there aren't big gaps.