This was my first tile job and we used this for a bathroom floor and small wall section behind the toilet. The tiles were delivered extremely fast. I believe two days. This was great. Once I opened the packages I found many of the mosaics had one or two chipped tiles in them. This wasn't a huge deal as I had ordered extra and it is easy to remove the tiles from the backing. The thing that really got to me was that almost a quarter of each box had mosaics with unevenly spaced rows. This made it extremely hard to lay down the full 12x12inch sheets as is. I had to cut many where the spacing was too narrow and lay them as single or double rows greatly increasing the work time. Long story short: Looks great in the end, but be ready to have to screw around with them to keep the grout lines consistent.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was below average due to inconsistent spacing between the tiles attached to the backing. Some rows were misaligned and I found many chipped tiles as well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate in size, material, coloring, etc.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Exceptional -- I ordered 6 cases on a Sunday morning and they arrived on Tuesday. Box was bubble wrapped and packed tight -- not a single tile was missing, cracked or falling off mesh backing. I couldn't be happier (well, I will be happier once they are on my kitchen wall!)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly what I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Outstanding quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes