These tiles were shipped directly from the manufacturer maybe 24 hours after I ordered them, which I wasn't expectign at all. They arrived without a trace of damage, and were very very easy to install (this was my first tile backsplash install). I used a thinset specific for glass tile backsplash install, and an unsanded grout, both of which can be found at any home improvement store. If you've been considering taking on a project like this, go for it, you'll be more than happy with the results!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close, the tile colors vary from snow white to an iridescent caramel color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The tiles arrived without any damage. Some tiles were stuck to the wax paper dividers but came off very easily.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Tile has been installed for 6 months - looks great and cleans up well. It may just be my house (1885 Victorian home with limited natural light) but the offset color that is described as light caramel actually appeared more light gray. Therefore, instead of a tan wall paint, I switched to revere pewter from Benjamin Moore. In the end, this combination looks great, so I'm not disappointed. However, if you are keen on the offset color being in the brownish hues, you may want to purchase one box first to be sure how it appears in your home.
We LOVE this tile! We couldn't find anything locally that we liked, that would complement some blue tile that we had already purchased, and that was within our budget. We are so happy with our purchase. We used a tile calculator on another Web site to figure out how much we needed, which was A LOT. We tiled a bathroom floor, and three walls of a 4x6 shower. It looks amazing, and was easy to put up. The hardest part was grouting so many grout lines, but it was so worth the effort. We used thinset made for porcelain tile, and sanded grout, all purchased from our local tile store. We used a warm grey grout color which mimics the look in the product photo, because we really liked the contrast (rather than going with a white grout which would have blended in with the tiles more). The shipping was very quick, and the tiles were packed very well with no damage. We had a ton of cardboard packaging leftover which we dropped for local recycling.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect. It is not bright white, but a slightly off white, may a little warm. Just as the photo shows.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent