I am doing a bathroom remodel and wanted to use a shinny black mosaic to outline the marble and give it a rich look. Price is right at roughly $6 a sq ft instead of $14-20. The problem I had with it is that the matted black squares were scratched and the scratches were in white and showed a lot. Also there seemed to been mostly the matted black squares, with a few shinny black ones and then some shinny gun metal ones mixed in so all in all it did not pop with polish like I though it would. You will see the scratches and they don't look good so I am send the 3 boxes I bought back. Even though a good deal, just looks a little cheap when you actually look at it. If I was putting it were I would not see it up close like the shower or floor, then I would probably keep.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More dull and gray
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not bad but showed scratches
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? looks darker on site
I ordered 2 cartons for shower floor in master bath remodel. I questioned OS about shower floor application and was approved for that. An experienced tile man installed it. Due to thinness of the small tiles, it was impossible to get the rows straight enough. The contractor agreed with us that the job was not satisfactory. Tile man had chisel them all out. Now we have to wait on someone else to install a thicker product. Waste of a lot of money and labor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality fine for accessorizing, not where you need main function.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate