Used these for the orufor we had built in our bathroom remodel. They lean more toward an icy gray-white. There are clear frosted glass, clear glass and an icy-white quartz with a slight sparkle to it in the mix. These would not be suitable for a floor application, but are super for walls.
Good quality, great color, easy installation. Used as back-splash and down one wall.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Tile is expensive - especially these specialty marble/glass mosaics. This tile was a great deal. White color is neutral and coordinates with many options. This product had free shipping, which is also a great deal when ordering tile on line. I am very happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good representation
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good accurate description
In the end - the tiles are great, but I maybe wish that I hadn't chosen to entire the entire bath surround in 1 inch mosaic tiles. Maybe it would look amazing if someone with tiling experience had taken on the job? The tiles create the aura of what I wanted, the terrible handiwork and questionable end result are my own fault. But the tiles - if you like the way they look here, you'll be very happy with them when they are on your surround/back splash/ whatever. Be sure to use white mortar!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good- there are three different colored tiles on the mosaic sheet, this captures well the translucence and the whites of the tile
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. When I was taking these out of the boxes, some were in perfect grid with perfect tiles and some had pieces that were chipped or placed on the backing on an angle - I was freaking out. By the time we put them on the wall though (with the inexactness of a pair of amateur tilers beginning our first tiling project) those little problems weren't even noticeable. I was relieved.