I bought four panels for my two large windows in my living room. When they arrived, all four panels were different lengths (ranging from 94-97 inches). Only one panel fit the window perfectly, so I called to exchange the other three. The customer service guy offered me a $15 credit to keep the panels - umm, no thank you. I paid a lot of money for these panels and I want them to be the accurate length! He agreed to let me exchange them and assured me that the panels would be physically measured before they were shipped to ensure proper length. One week later, my panels arrived. When I opened them up, they were maroon and tan striped! Imagine my frustration about this! I called again to exchange the three panels. The customer representative first told me that she would have to wait until my first return order arrived before she could process this order even though she could see that they were en route and due the following day (friday). By monday, I still had not received shipment confirmation, so I called back and they tell me that it takes 3-5 days to process my order! I demanded that the panels be expedited shipped to me since it had been over three weeks since I originally ordered these panels and it was not my fault that I was sent the wrong color. She finally agreed. I again reminded her that they needed to be physically measured because of the length issue. Two days later they arrive in the correct color....but all three different lengths! I am beyond frustrated! I just decided to hang them up. With holdbacks, you cannot tell they are different lengths, so that's what I'm doing for now. On the plus side, the color and fabric are quite beautiful. Overall, I'm very disappointed in both the length of the panels and in the customer service - I was never offered any kind of reimbursement for my time and money (imagine traveling to fedex three times in chicago when you don't own a car!) and I had to fight with them just to have expedited shipping when both returns were their fault!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good - feels luxurious
I've never bought curtains. Ever. I've always had plantation shutters, and I've made my own curtains for my children's rooms. For our bedroom though, I wanted something more luxurious than I felt comfortable sewing on my own. Enter Overstock.com. After looking around for probably 6 months I finally bought these drapes. They arrived in 4 days, packaged well. I opened them and was amazed at how thick and heavy they are. The grey is a gorgeous luxurious fabric. My daughter said it made the room look like a palace. The cotton lining is white, and there is a third layer between the two ... a flannel-type material that is either for light or thermal insulation. Either way the three layers add body and weight to the drapery. The finish on the lower hem is not 100% perfect. I would rather have a cord of drapery weights all along the bottom of the hem - these had a weight in each bottom corner which was OK. All four panels that I purchased were exactly the same length. Unfortunately, I found that I had to hang my rod in such a way that the drapes couldn't all pull to the sides, so I sadly packaged them up, and send them on their way back to Overstock.com. Depressing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top-notch.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
These are very pretty drapes with both a flannel and regular lining. They look good hanging. Unfortunately, the color does not look good with my wall color. I would return them regardless, because they have a strong chemical smell that fills the room. I couldn't wait to re-pack them. Don't purchase. Fabrics should not have such a bad smell.
If you are looking for high end quality curtains these are for you. I purchase 8 to cover two windows and a french door and it looks gorgeous! Heavy enough to darken the room for daytime sleeping. Has a great shine that reflects ambient light for a cozy feel. These are not for a flimsy rod. I bought a 13 foot rod with an inch diameter from O.com that holds all 8 about three inches from the top of my 9 foot ceiling.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
I installed mine in the master bedroom and they look just perfect. They do block the light, not 100% though. Definitely they look more expensive than they were. make sure you install a proper rod, as they are pretty heavy. I am very happy with the purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
These dark gray curtains look very expensive but with the benefit that they are not. They have a heavy, almost crisp, feel to them that makes them feel great and hang very well. I bought these for our guest room and they make the room look warm (even though they are gray) and they are great at blocking the morning sun for the weekends :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
I really like these curtains the color matches my living room perfectly and the thick lining gives the curtains an expensive appearance. Great for blocking out drafts and the length is great. Can be used with modern decor or mixed with antique style furniture. Thanks overstock for having great affordable products.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great match in color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality the curtains are heavy and have a nice lining
Beautiful curtains perfect for a large window with the rod placed high. If you have a wide window, you will need a middle bracket due to the weight of the curtains.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality and very elegant.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
They are just lovely. We have 6 in our bedroom, they block out the light nicely.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very true to same color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They look like thick silk drape.... even people who touch them can't really tell
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
These drapes are proof positive to my husband of my spendthriftiness. Always out for the best deal, Overstock pulled through again! These drapes are hanging in our great room that is turning into a castle-like environment! We feel like royalties! I purposefully bought these drapes longer than the height of the window to accentuate the tall ceiling. They drape beautifully and add elegance.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color online is true to actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. these drapes are solid, elegant, shimmery and add a touch of luxury.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the drapes measure accuratwly and it was helpful that the description offered optional ways to hang the drapes -through a rod or with ring clips.
These curtains are thick and lush. The price is crazy amazing. I have these curtains in mushroom in my formal living room, formal dining room and I also ordered the ruched top curtain panels for my spare bedroom. The quality is so good!
These are beautiful. They were purchased for our master bedroom. They have a lovely, subtle sheen, and substantial weight. We have cellular shades on the windows, but we do close them at night and while not black out curtains, they do provide quite a bit of room darkening, even on East facing windows.
The color of this curtain is a perfect match for item 12627264 Signature Stripe Black & White Faux Taffeta Curtain. If you read the reviews on the striped curtain, you will be informed that the black is not black, but Graphite. I purchased the striped panels for a master bedroom sliding glass door. In this room is an awkward placed tall and skinny window. I wanted the window to disappear with the wall. The graphite color is a perfect match to Ralph Lauren "Studio Grey" paint. The only downside is the Striped curtains have back tabs, the Solid Graphite does not.
I have purchased several different faux silk panels in different colors from this particular brand from Overstock.com, and I haven't been disappointed with any of them! They are just beautiful, very high quality, and very well made! They are fully lined with energy saving fabric liner, and have weights in the bottom hem. I am a designer, and I have not found any other comparable faux silk panels on the market for this price -- and I spent 2.5 years looking! The color of this Graphite Faux Silk Panel is a true dark graphite/steel grey, and is a fantastic true dark grey. It doesn't have a lot of blue-ish grey tones in it like some of them do, and it matched my dark grey color scheme perfectly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
These were great quality but when the light shines through them they were lavender. Couldn't understand why as they are nicely lined and interlined. The original screen color was true so at night they were great, but during daylight hours, lavender. I was sorry to have to return them.
This is my second purchase from this curtain manufacture because I liked the first ones so much. High quality, and beautiful color choices. Bear in mind these are quite heavy and may require extra rings if you use them. I used 8 per panel.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Vert
These curtains are fantastic for the price. It's the first time ordering from overstock and I'm impressed. The curtains are lined and sewn well, really a great price for what you receive.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colour of the curtains is exactly what is shown, a charcoal grey with a slight sheen.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, they're lined.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate