This item was described as 96% cotton online. When I got it, I discovered that its tag said 96% polyester. The fabric was thin and flimsy and was nasty to the touch. I called customer care and they gave instructions for returning the item and said that I wouldn't be charged anything since it was not my mistake. Several days later I was notified of my refund and they had deducted over *** for shipping both ways. I called customer care again and they gave me a partial refund. So it was a waste of my time and energy for which I was charged.
Returned a different cover because I didn't like the feel of it's polyester. This one is made of cotton and spandex and is much nicer to the touch. It does not wick moisture out of your body like the polyester ones do. There were no reviews so went on blind faith in purchasing this item. One drawback is that it doesn't really stay tucked in. We bought some PVC piping to put behind the cushions, but just haven't gotten around to putting it in yet. I am sure they will help. Bought the cappuccino color and it is okay. The color leans more towards a rusty medium tone than a chocolate brown tone. Hopefully I will be able to replace this 25 year old sofa in a year or so and will not need the cover for long term.
I liked the cover very much but was very disappointed that even tho my sofa met the listed size the cover did not fit at all. Since it was so large I could not tell much about the style gut thought it looked nice. Would definitely buy another if I could find the right size.
My furniture is 20 years old and seriously "dated" looking. I have a very dark living room carpet, so I ordered these slipcovers in white. They really look lovely and have been on my sofa and loveseat for a few months now. They need a slight straightening up after the "kids" and grand kids go home, but they actually lend an "air of elegance and sophistication" to the room. I may just wait another 20 years before I buy new furniture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Although it seemed like the ideal product for us, it was a darker color than expected and the fabric seemed much cheaper than anticipated. It also would not have stayed on the couch well and would have constantly needed readjusting (unlike the SureFit slipcovers, which actually fit quite well on furniture). Overall I was disappointed in my purchase and that I ended up paying to ship it to myself and back to the company so I am only getting a small amount of the original cost back. Customer Service in the returns process has been helpful though!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was darker than expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seemed cheaper than it appeared in the photo or than described on the website.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I didn't realize that it was not a smooth surface but rather had a bumpy (snowball) feel to it. I realize perhaps that was clear in the name but in no way indicated in the description.
Superior quality as described on the website, slightly larger.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? slightly darker in color from the website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. superior quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This is an adequate slipcover for my needs but quality is poor. I needed a cream colored slipcover for a sofa in a guest room that doesn't have much use. The material is thin so I doubt it would hold up to much wear and tear with active use. Plus it's fairly transparent so don't use on a dark sofa.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. material is thin, not good for a dark sofa
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly accurate although no information as to thickness of slipcover
Covers did not work on our sofas. They have been returned.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? average
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair
Price was reasonable. Delivery charges more than reasonable. Delivery time speedy. Product color (blue) very nice. But the fit on this baby just ain't there. Even used PVC pipe between the cushions and behind them, but this slipcover still doesn't fit nearly wrinkle- or fold-free. Additionally, the cinch device in the back doesn't hold cinch cord tight--instead, the cord slips right through the device perhaps preventing a tighter fit. Certainly, not ideal and not nearly the smooth finish shown in the photo; but it's sufficient.