Purchased with much hesitation, but are so thankful we did! Visited local mattress stores to get a feel for the firmness level we would agree on. Its is our opinion, a true firm to medium support mattress. Similar to Rhapsody by Temp. or the Optimum/Inspiration by Sealy without the cost - after the fine print review on those warranties they are not worth the extra $$$. So happy with this purchase!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
My aching back went away. Needed to put a platform down because it sagged a bit on three slats. A bit of advice though, don't open it until you are in the room where you want it, and have some help. We were able to slip it out of the bag it was in, but the next cover I had to cut off with my pocket knife. Un packing it was an adventure. I understand why there are no returns on these...you could never get them back in the bag! I am glad I didn't settle for the smaller (thinner) mattress. This one is great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I have severe rheumatoid and osteo arthritis. I have had spinal surgery twice. Getting up in the morning was terrible due to pain and stiffness. Since I have been sleeping on this bed my stiffness and pain are much improved. My husband says his is sleeping better too. I did a lot of research before choosing this mattress. The specifications were exactly what I was looking for. Nothing is going to take away my pain. But this mattress has given me significant relief anf that means aa lot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect description.
This is my third memory foam mattress from Overstock, but this was a different brand. So far, my wife and I love it! We sleep soundly and it was just what we expected and hoped for when we ordered. Very good price for the quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I've had this mattress for a few years now. This is my least favorite mattress in my house. I'm not ranking based on softness/firmness I think that's too subjective. I will say, in the beginning this mattress was almost "hard", it's gotten better over a couple of years. There is a lump in the middle of our mattress and the worst part is the cover is falling apart. There are holes, and we're not that hard on our furniture. The cover has shifted and is uneven. Overall, the price was good but I can't say that I recommend or would buy again. I've had this 3 years, and will probably replace it this year.
We had purchased a few "standard" memory foam mattresses and loved the feel of them. My husband is warm natured, so I thought the gel cooling feature would be a plus. This mattress is listed as a Medium firmness, which is what all the others are that we had previously purchased. However, it is a bit firmer, and ended up being too uncomfortable for my husband. I never really appreciated any "cooling" feature while sleeping on this mattress for over a year. We gave it to some friends who absolutely love it, so I think it has to do with ones own personal preference. It is very well made and we never had any problems with lingering odor upon opening it.
The foam started breaking down in just 7 months and had to be replaced. If your heavy set, this may not be for you! It's difficult to move around on, even if to just get into a sleeping position. I had high hopes for this matress and sadly they were not met.