I can't list all the ways I love this mattress. It provides firm support and no motion transfer when my husband rolls over! I had been cautioned by someone working in the furniture industry that memory foam mattresses emit an odor that I may find unbearable. We unwrapped the mattress when it arrived and allowed it to air out and expand in the garage for 48 hours prior to use and have had no odor problems whatsoever. Our previous mattress was a very expensive brand name and we only had it for three years. Both of us woke feeling sore and aching every morning. Neither of us has had soreness or aches from the mattress! I would buy one for everyone I know if I could! Love it, love it, love it!!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is perfect.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
We were looking for a short queen sized mattress that would be perfect for our slatted loft bed that would still provide comfort despite it being 6 inches in height...no issues thus far. It arrived flat because it arrives rolled up, but after 2-3 days it expanded to its original size and the comfort was not compromised. I was worried, but there hasn't been an issue since.
The pricipal feature of this mattress is that its only 6 inches deep. This is important to me for some reasons such as using in an RV and having it double as a couch during the day. I ordered this for the 6 inch feature and was 100 percent happy with the size height. I also found the firmness a plus in that you don't sink to the bottom on this mattress yet still gives to your shape, very nice for me as I am 6'3" and 280 pounds . My wife is also very happy at 5'8" and 150 pounds. The Mattress comes inside of a nice light cover with a nice feature of a couple of big wide loops sewn in so that you can use that as kind of a handle to move it around but you can also strap them to hold the mattress in place in an RV during transit. We have slept on this mattress for about a week now and its really great and you can't go wrong for this money. I have found less expensive mattresses under 250 but their quality is WAY inferior to this. I would put this as a good middle level memory foam mattress worth double what O stock was charging me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I feel the quality appears to be very well made high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
We were looking for some way to fit a bed into our euro-van VW. This worked out perfect. When we sold the van we just moved it into our bedroom. The 6" size fit perfect every way we turned.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color conformed to the picture we saw online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. We move it to our own bedroom now. Works great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description sold us.
My husband and I love sleeping on our new mattress! It is firm but soft and cozy. We are very happy with our purchase. We feel we got a great bargain. The price was amazing but the quality exceeds!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. We have had this mattress for about one month and we love it! So comfy!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was very accurate.
we did not have to air ours out - it was vacuum packed mega-tight but was unscented once we pulled off the wrapper. it took about 2 hours to thicken up and it is exactly 6 inches. I realize I could have gotten a thicker one (this was for a murphy bed), but it makes the bed look like a contemporary platform look which is positively visually dynamic! great support - restful sleep!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This is my first memory foam mattress and I love it. It feels quite firm at first, but it does gradually adjust a bit in the next few moments, I find that I really like the feel of it a lot. I am so glad that I made this purchase as I am sure that it is improving the overall quality of my nighttime rest.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matches site color fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
First I would like to explain why I needed to buy a 6 inch mattress in the first place. I have a bed lofted very close to the ceiling and the mattress I had before was like 20 inches and put me right up against the ceiling, so I went ahead and bought this one in hopes of more room to sleep, and I have a ton more room to sleep. The bed is less comfortable than my high-end memory foam mattress I had before, but not an incredible difference and is definitely worth the extra sleeping room. The mattress is rather firm, but that is probably for the better since it is a thin mattress it still provides a shocking amount of support. I am an undergrad college student, 6'2" 200lbs - and this fit my budget and supports my body just fine (could be a bit longer, but that goes for any queen mattress when your 6-2). If you're a picky sleeper a mattress topper couldn't hurt, but I sleep wonderfully on this one alone, certainly beats the couch I was sleeping on. No weird smells. Inflated in less than a day. Would make a good bed for lofts and the floor, it might be too thin for slates, might need a box spring for that... but I don't know since I haven't tried it. - I would give it a 4/5 if it was a normal mattress, but since it is compromised a bit by its thickness and provided me with more headroom to sleep I gave it a 5/5. Hope this helps!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Unfortunately we bought 2 without trying one first...... TOO FIRM, we have them on our boat and I have had a back ache since the first weekend we used them. Going to toss them and get less firm mattresses, if you like a firm mattress, this one would be tops for you. Just not for us.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This bed is Xtra Firm