Nice feel on bare feet and the colors really pop. Had to repaint the room to give the rug an appropriate backdrop, but it was past time anyway. I really like the way it looks. Very splashy and islandy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems good so far, although I just put it down two days ago. .
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
In keeping with my Overstock experience, the shipping was timely and the rug nicely packaged. The colors in the rug are even more vibrant than in the picture bringing wonderful engery and light to the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Vibrant colors - beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I gave it a 4 star because it is not a real thick carpet and you definitely need a pad. When I rolled it out it had bends and folds because it was rolled unevenly but after a few days they went away. The nap is still affected where the cardboard roller and folds were, I am hoping after a few vacuuming's those will go away too. Still, I do love it, it is bright and has a tan shade as though a striping effect throughout the pattern. it takes a little getting used to because on the bright colors the carpet looks like it might be dirty , but it isn't dirty. So I think when we do soil it a little it won't show and that is a good thing. It is all part of the artistic effect. I love Monet as an artist so it is fun having this bright rug on my floor.
I usually don't write reviews but this rug is so spectacular. It is under the dining table and makes quite a statement. I was concerned that there was so much blue when I mainly have lime green and orange colors but it works in nicely. A well made rug. It is more beautiful than it appears in the picture. A great value for the price.