I bought this for my husband because he loves pressed shirts, I don't iron! So I figure I'd get this and he can do it himself, he did say its a little hard to get used to but he said it works great. He said it takes longer than just the standard iron of course but it gets his shirts nice and crisp!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This is my first steamer. Its easy to use and heats up in less than 30 seconds. Gets wrinkles out easily. A bit tricky on pockets, waistbands things like that. But overall its a great everyday steamer. As for storage, you have to put it away as shown in the picture, but rolls easily into the closet.
I love this steamer. As someone in retail, I've worked with all of the brands - from cheap to ultra expensive. This is by far my favorite ... Heats up fast, sturdy parts and water-tight. No spitting! Been using for over six months and it still feels like day I received it!
i'VE ALWAYS WANTED A GARMENT STEAMER BUT PUT OFF PURCHASING ONE. NOW THAT I HAVE ONE, WHAT WAS I WAITING FOR ALL THESE YEARS. IT'S THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD. I LOVE IT!! IT DOESN'T TAKE LONG TO HEAT UP AND ONCE IT GETS GOING THERE'S NO STOPPING ME. I WANT TO STEAM EVERYTHING IN MY CLOSET. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ALL MY LOVED ONES AND FRIENDS.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? EXACTLY THE SAME
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. WORKS WELL
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? VERY ACCURATE
This steamer gets the job done. The only issue I have found is that the height is not adequate to hold, stretch and steam slacks for someone with more than a 30" inseam. The provided clips are fine for shorter slacks, but to adequately steam longer slacks you must improvise, which is diappointing. The telecopic pole does not extend long enough to hold and stretch slacks, so I found that I had to use my own hanger, hook over the top of the rack, and clip the pant legs using the provided clips.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
I had ordered another brand of steamer elsewhere and returned it because I found this unit labeled on the website MADE IN USA. I was disgusted when I opened the shipping box and the unit is clearly marked...surprise...Made in CHINA. I will be returning. I can't say how it works.