Have been looking for this type of curtain rod ring to use in a couple bedrooms where we've removed closet doors - want to make curtains out of sheets instead of replacing the closet doors. These rod rings are perfect. The grip is super strong, love the finished metal color and OS was quick to fill/ship the order. Definitely recommend.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I ordered 4 packages and 3 of the 4 were perfect, the 1 package had 4 broken clips. I was shocked at this, as with all I have purchased from Overstock this is the first time I had anything come in less than pristine condition. I expected "good" customer service but was shocked beyond belief when I called Customer Service. First off, my wait time was less than 2 minutes likely less than 1 minute--and that annoying music was quiet. I am unsure of the representative's name, I think it was Angela if I am wrong,I regret that deeply, as she was wonderful! So attentive and she found my order within seconds--none of that requesting my name and phone number 3 or 4 times, she had it first time--to say that impressed me is putting it mild. I explained I did not want to return the item only get the replacement part and she said fine. She had to put me on hold for less than a minute while she contacted the warehouse and said they would send 4 of the new item and Il was set to go--she told me that I would receive a follow-up email daily on the status of the replacement parts and they have been true to their word. Not sure if it is Angela or ALL of Overstock.com customer service representatives, but this girl was / is absolutely incredible--thank you Angela!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High End!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes
I did not measure the diameter of my curtain rod and when these arrived, they were too small to slip over. Reported to overstock that I needed to return them and received the return paperwork immediately. The rings were exactly as described and a perfect match for my pewter rod. Will order the next size up and have learned to measure everything first.
The hooks are small and will not fit on the rod I had purchased. You need more than one package to hang a pair of curtains. But in all fairness I should have checked my curtain and measured the rod. Most of my disappointment is my own fault.
The clips were the right color and size for the job. Just a bit hard to open and attach to drapery...other than that, they worked just fine. Wish O.com would review "details" more closely...package count is important as is length, width, height etc. in determining whether the product will work for you or not. Recently read three customer reviews on a particular floor lamp and chose NOT to purchase it because of the difficulty in assembling....comments are really telling and have quite an impact on to buy or not to buy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? GOOD MATCH
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The clips are difficult to "open"...or maybe it's just my thumbs! The package count said 14; actual count 10 clips per bag. Needless to say, I had to order a second bag to hang my curtains! Not the end of the world, however somewhat annoying!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good clips; bad per package count.
These curtain rings are very nice but I did find some just as nice for much cheaper...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate