The fact that the shelves aren't designed to accommodate any sort of computer tower is a real minus. It has to live alongside the actual desk. Incredibly pains taking to assemble and I'm still not convinced I got the slide out keyboard shelf right. The directions for that section is seriously incomplete. There are so many pieces and the package is so heavy and cumbersome, several pieces were slightly marred in transit,. Nothing major, but still, one would like to begin with a pristine product. Actually, if I had it to do over again, I'd pass on this.
the desk wasn't bad. it fit's nicely in a small room for a boy. it went together pretty easily even though I was not the one who put it together, but he didn't complain so that was a good thing. for the most part I like overstock. and mostly my son liked the desk, he does his homework on it.
The desk is small and fits well in the corner. It is sturdy enough, and I have a lot of stuff on it. I put it together in about 50 minutes without a power screwdriver. My only complaint is there is no hole or opening for cords. If the desk if flush to the corner and you nail the back pieces that they give you on there is no way you can plug anything in. So I left the back pieces off and it looks good still. Overall worth the money. Not disappointed at all.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on site and the actual product is accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I'd compare it to an ikea quality piece of furniture. Worth the money.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description was not inaccurate
75 lbs. of boards and screws and not a single instruction. My husband managed to figure out everthing except the keyboard shelf. The slides don't come apart so he can't see how to attach them to the side of the desk and also the shelf itself. If anyone could help (I got NONE from Overstock customer service), I would sure appreciate it. There is just dead space in the corner instead of having one of the bookcases go all the way back. There are no holes for cord management. We drilled a hole in the back corner of the top so that the power and cable cords can go through to the bottom and to the outlets. Extremely poor design in that respect. All that said, I like the size and it looks pretty good.
Sturdy little nice corner table for a computer stations fits really well. nice natural wood shade.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality and instructions
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? nice