The product arrived quickly and as noted in a couple of other reviews, the box was in very poor condition, but all of the parts and instructions were intact. A breeze to put together but very unsturdy---where the second basket connects to the bottom part, the flimsy pole broke. This was an awful wast of money and certainly not worth the cost to me. I have purchased many products from your website and this was the first time that I was disappointed. Don't waste your dollars on this flimsy product.
I received both of my plant stands, I put them together, put my plants in the containers and they looked great then one of the poles with the screw attachment that goes to the base of the plant came apart and the whole thing was a huge mess with all of my plant arrangements spread everywhere; tried to put it back together and it will not hold. I don't know how the screw is attached to the pole but I cannot get it to stay together. I need another pole that attaches to the base and the second holder. Please send the new pole. Thank you.
When I placed this order I was a bit hesitant because I ordered 2 instead of one. What a great mistake! Putting them together was a snap. My only suggestion would be to assemble it, put the moss baskets in and thoroughly soak the moss baskets overnight before adding plants. Mine look beautiful on our patio and if I need more, Overstock.com will be my place of choice.
If the mfr. would create a way to attach the tiers to make it feel solid this item would be perfect. The three tiers attach together through the natural liners and with an Allen bolt on top but it took several attempts to get the poles straight up and down due to the liner being sandwiched in between and after getting it as tight as possible the baskets still spin a bit and it feels a bit wobbly. It feels more solid now that the soil and flowers are in it but you can still see the baskets spin a bit and I have to re-tighten it after I move it to sweep the porch. I feel if you don't keep an eye on this issue it could end up falling apart. Otherwise, it's looks beautiful and was actually bigger than I had pictured based on the measurements so I still think it was a good deal.
I have this on my patio with silk flowers in it and it is very pretty
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as stated
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? as described
It is very pretty but the legs that screw in to each tier aren't long enough for the weight once you get the dirt and flowers in there. If you have a wall or railing it can lean up against, it's not too bad. A little expensive for the quality.
The planters are just what i wanted....I could not have bought the liner baskets for the price, let alone, the metal jardiniere....I bought 2 and am so pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. better than expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
This was easy to assemble although I had to assemble it twice because it came out crooked the first time. It sits on my front porch and adds character to my house. I would buy another one for my backyard.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
Buying another one! Looks great on balcony patio space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. easy to asembly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This was one of my impulse purchases that paid off! its tall enough to put next to my front door i cant wait to buy flowers to plant in it ! quality was better then expected price was fantastic.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
Easy to assemble. Looks very pretty on deck. Is a bit heavy naturally when filled but you are able to move it. I wish it came in other finishes but that is easily taken care of with spray paint. A very nice compliment to any area with or without limited space.