Chairs are nice, we've used them for two weeks now. They're a tad smaller than I thought they would be, and not quite as sturdy as I was thinking, but for the price, they're great. They're still great quality, just not as sturdy/big as I was thinking.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
We ordered these chairs for a NYC apt where we'll be living for a year. The price was great and the chairs look nice. However, I wouldn't recommend them because they are so light they don't feel very sturdy... I hope they last the year. THey were easy to put together and I actually recovered the seats in about 10 minutes and they look really cute with my new fabric.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The chairs look great but are so light they feel fragile. We are keeping them, but I wouldn't recommend them.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
These chairs are being advertised bigger than they actually are. The depth and width is actually 2" shorter than advertised. The height is correct. The chair is so light that I felt that it will break anytime, we bought 4 and decide to return after assembling 1 when we realize it is soooo small.....it will fit children but I don't think adults will feel comfy on these.
I bought these chairs for my dining table that I don't use much so, considering the slight weakness of the chairs, I'm happy with the way they look in the room more than I am with the quality. I think these are perfect chairs for how inexpensive they are and how little I will use them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the light weight of the chairs makes them a little wobbly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact match
The chairs are lovely. Were not hard to assemble and seem surdy. The fabric on the seats are an attractive neutral color, I was going to place at kitchen table but decided against it because may show stains. The fabric is like a beige swade probably not hard to clean because it is a thick upholstery material.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
I purchased the chairs and was able to assemble them in a short period of time. They do mean it when they say to loosely tighten the fittings at first - the wood connecting pieces holding the front to the back are somewhat delicate. These are not really heavy-duty chairs and I wouldn't recommend them for families with children (or adults who like to recline in their chair). They are a nice inexpensive chair for an all-adult household of reasonable sized folks who treat furniture nicely. I have a house with a tiny dining room and they are a very compact stylish chair that goes nicely with my mission style table.
These chairs look nice, and I like that they are lightweight, but they are very flimsy. I've had them for about 9 months, and already I have had to tighten the screws on the frames multiple times, and just last week, one of the seats fell off, and can't be easily reattached. The cheap fiber board on the bottom won't hold the screws. If you have the ability to add some corner blocks to the frame, and some way to ensure that the seat stays put, then they're fine. Overall, I'm disappointed with the quality, even for the price.